Suave Suave Professionals Aloe Vera & Ginseng Volumizing Conditioner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract [Aloe Vera], Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera], Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass], Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Dimethiconol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 8/15/2012 2:48:00 PM

Very hard to find locally - I think I know of one grocery store that carries it and that's it. So.much.slip. Proof positive that a conditioner doesn't have to be heavy and thick in order to be a great detangler. I purchase whenever I'm at that one particular grocery store.

on 5/24/2011 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this conditioner! It is lightly moisturizing without weighing hair down. It is volumizing without drying hair out. It leaves my hair soft and bouncy and healthy-looking. It smells amazing to boot.

I bought this based purely on the smell. I was in a Walmart in the USA and since we didn't have this shampoo in Canada, I picked it up. Next time I'm in the states I will stock up!

on 4/12/2011 1:25:00 PM

This conditioner just didn't quite do it for me. I bought it to use with the shampoo, hoping it would be light and leave my hair residue free after rinsing. However, no matter how little I use my hair feels coated & staticy after blow-drying. The smell is synthetically derived 'fragrance', but it's light and fresh & not cloy. This conditioner does contain some natural ingredients, which is a plus. And at about $2.50 for 14.5 ounces, it's not a bad deal. Overall it was just okay for a drugstore conditioner, but it did not seem to be what my hair needs. I would not buy it again.

on 12/20/2010 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite Conditioner! For some reason they no longer sell it at my local Walmart & Target!? Sooo upsetting!

on 10/14/2010 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this conditioner (and the shampoo, also in Aloe Vera & Ginseng) not really expecting too much, but still hoping that maybe maybe an inexpensive product would actually live up to the hype. I have hair that tends to get oily over summers and a scalp that is easily irritated. Consequently, the Suave shampoo didn't work out all that well for me (it made my scalp itch), but the conditioner did. I've used it for more than two weeks and I'm pleasantly surprised by it. I've learned not to use too much of it because it will weigh my hair down. I'm giving it a cautious 4 lippies for now, but if this conditioner is still working for me in a few months it will go up to a 5. BTW, it cost less than $2 because it was on sale. I also usually used the Aveda clay volumizing shampoo and conditioner, but tried this Suave product out because I wanted to save some money.

I stopped using this conditioner over winter, but started using it again about a month ago since I needed lighter conditioning. It works great! I'm very happy with it. I'm giving it 5 lippies. I think they might have changed the formula slightly (since they changed the packaging), but it still a very good product that is totally worth the price. I don't think I'm going back to Aveda. Given my scalp and hair issues, what is working very well for me right now is using the Head and Shoulders classic shampoo and this conditioner. I guess the plus side of the recession is that I now realize that I was wasting my money on overpriced hair products.

on 9/28/2010 7:58:00 PM

Great conditioner to go along with a great shampoo--both compare well to Aveda's Pure Abundance 'poo and conditioner! This conditioner provides just enough daily nourishment for my fine/oily hair without weighing it down. My hair is left bodilicious, shiny and fresh (the scent is great)...and all for just a few dollars! I'm going to keep purchasing this duo even after I feel that the recession is long behind us! :)

on 9/19/2010 1:16:00 PM

Dirt cheap, and VERY nice. Smells great, fresh and green. Aloe and jojoba oil are very high up on the ingredient list.

My hair is fine textured, though not thin, but has a tendency to go flat on me, especially if humid out. This left it shiny and smooth with some light body and definitely not weighed down, and though I am not positive, I think it left some nice scent in my hair, at least for a few hours after washing. This is always a selling point for me, and one of the main reasons I love Aveda Shampure.The body and other results lasted thru out the day.

I'd definitely buy this again, even though I am trying to cut down on products I buy in plastic, since I found out that even amoung recyclable plastics, the majority wind up in landfills anyway...so I mostly use a shampoo bar, and sometimes no conditioner. But for those times when I might need it, this is great, and since those times are few, a bottle would probably last me more than half a year.