October 24, 2014 | 1776 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - LashGasm

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

Really nice product for nice long defined black lashes I found the brush easy to use with no clumping, it doesn't give volume which is something i look for in a mascara but surprisingly I really liked it. This mascara would rate much higher than benefits they're real mascara for me as I have no smudging problems with it like I did with Benefits They're Real. A bonus is that this mascara is incredibly easy to remove with warm water, almost all of can come off in the shower and you don't walk out with panda eyes. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase it is the price, for the price it doesn't meet my ideal mascara needs of thick voluminous dark lashes so I would pass it off. Really good product overall though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So great! no clumps, flakes and makes your lashes look incredibly long and thick. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

A lovely black mascara that gives plenty of length and even some volume. Wear time is great, and it doesn't flake or smudge readily (disclaimer: I always wear lash primer). I love the smaller-diameter spoolie as it really lets me get into the base of my lashes without causing a mess like those gigantic club wands can make. I received a miniature size as part of a collection but I would purchase the full-size.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Binney

This is literally the worst mascara I will probably ever use in my lifetime. I fail to see how this could work for anyone. It amazes me that they sell such a product. I love Too Faced but this mascara was so unbelievably horrible. It's like applying glue to your lashes and it just is such an awful mess of a product. Not much to say about it other than it's almost comical how bad it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by ayasavirra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Got this as part of Too Faced Beauty Editor set. I'm glad I got the chance to try it out because of the set, not because I bought the full size one. I'd say this one is an-ok mascara, I'm quite satisfied with its color intensity, but that's all. Since I have to wash my face at least twice during office hour, it smudges right away even if I don't use my facial wash. But even if it had waterproof formula, I wouldn't say anything special about this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a halfway decent mascara, but it's not the be-all-end-all as the name implies. It's really black. I use it on top of my Dior Maximizer, and it's just okay. Okay length, okay definition, really just average. I'm kind of bummed I bought this, because I am truly disappointed. I'm just going to use it up for another month and then pitch it. For anyone reading this, I wouldn't bother with Lashgasm.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by VMV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is OK but I have tried better ones. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I don't like this because it's impossible to build up without it getting clumpy. It doesn't hold a curl and it flakes really bad throughout the day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was too dry for my lashes. My lashes looks dry and clumpy. I smudges and flakes. Blah. Will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

Why I love this mascara is that it is the color is as black as it can get. I have never used a mascara as dark as this one. The brush is simple and small which makes it extremely easy to really start at the base of your lashes and brush through to get a long and dark look. It is a little difficult to remove however which can be a good sign as it doesn't smudge or flake. I also wish it was cheaper but I should know better because it is a high end mascara. An overall great mascara for now but once it's done I will not run out and repurchase a new one.