December 18, 2014 | 877 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Studio Gear - Prime Objective Skin Perfecting Face Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

YES, YES, YES....this is the awesome, right here. Makeup goes on smooth as a baby's butt, lol. Keeps oily's at bay for most of the day. Pore's are not emphasized and my Studio Gear Mineral foundation looks gorgeous. This even beat out my favorite Smashbox primer...plus, it's cheaper :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by SherryVoyles86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is $30 at Ulta but it's been the best purchase ever. I have very oily, acne prone skin and this seems to have actually cleared my skin up. I have large pores and this definitely helps make my once-always-cakey makeup look flawless! Definitely worth the purchase! A little bit goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Tracie1213

I have Benefit Flawless 15 hour primer now (the stick) and I actually like the Studio Gear better. It goes on really silky and smooth, only takes a tiny bit for the whole face and makes my make up look fab! I love the texture so much that I rub it into my hands after I use it on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by CdelBeauty85

Holy Grail Holy Grail!
I love how there are 2 primers one that is the Prime Objective face primer that costs $30 and the other primer is the same primer but that one contains spf 20 and that one is valued at $35.oo I really do like the option of purchasing a product with or without the spf.
Once applied over the skin it instantly smooths out your skin, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth. I did notice a prolonged wear of my foundation, it even upheld through one of my hot flashes. I am on a certain type of medication that causes me to have hot flashes and if my makeup can still be seen through one of those then that product is a holy grail! I really didn't see my skin looking bright and lightened but overall I really do like the ingredients in this product, and how it prolonged my foundation. I know with prolonged use of the product my skin is being treated while I wear it, especially if your doing skin preventative, and if you have mature skin your going to love the fact that it contains retinol. Overall this is a great product to have in your makeup collection

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Usually I skip primer because I have to use sunscreen, and any extra layer of stuff aggravates my pores and activates oil. This is a matte, oil-control primer with SPF 20! I had been using Clinique City Block, which is the best I'd found, but it wasn't perfect. (It's too moisturizing and it can cause my makeup to slip). This is so lightweight I can't even feel it, yet it smooths my skin and keeps foundation in place. This is really great stuff, and I hope more oily-skinned people will hear about it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

wow, I am new to this brand and so far am loving it. I have this primer without sunscreen (don't want it interfering w/my daily ss). This is an amazing primer. It makes my pores look great and after three weeks of daily use I do believe it is making my skin look better, it does not clog pores and says it has some healthy ingredients . I am using this with Studio Gear matte foundation and am highly impressed. This is a great brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by taltman11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite primer, but I only use it when wearing foundation with no or very low SPF. I use the version of this primer that has SPF 20. I don't use it every day because of the cost; if money were no object, I'd definitely use it more often. Anyway, this really helps with covering large pores and keeping my oily T-zone in check. It does not seem to cause clogged pores or pimples. I purchased this primer at Ulta with a 20% off coupon, which takes some of the sting out of the $35 price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by geniebelle6901

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG primer! It makes my foundation go on smoothly and last longer. It also helps control oil and defuses imperfections. It is a little pricey, but it is simply the best face primer I have ever used. I will definitely keep buying it and highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by prettec

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just brought this product 7 days ago. I absolutely love it. I have tired several primers and this one does wonders. I have very oily skin so its very hard to wear foundation. This did the job flawless!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 More reviews by 247swimchick9

I really loved this primer! Not only does it keep my makeup on longer, but it tames my oily skin. This didnt break me out at all, and it is loaded with antioxidants and and skin identical ingredients-which is a definite plus! I bought this for $30 at ULTA, and will buy this again and again. The only bad thing, is that it is $30 for only 1oz. But other than that, this is definitely worth a try...and a buy! =)