April 21, 2014 | 1127 users online

Cleansers - Clearasil - DailyClear Daily Face Wash-Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by jenafur3223

I had to write a review as Im surprised at how well I like this cleanser! Me, late 30's, oily/sensitive/reactive acne. I've tried proactive, Paula's Choice (still use- just not cleansers now), and so many high end/low end products its ridiculous. Most oil control/acne control products irritate my skin immediately. But in the summer I'm prone to more oiliness, and then breakouts, so I was searching for a cleanser to help with that - my Paula's Choice was no longer cutting it. While at Meijer I spotted this cleanser, as the sensitive skin label caught my eye. 2% salacytic acid, NO FRAGRANCE which is a must for me, and aloe etc so its non-drying. I was skeptical since these types of cleansers havent worked for me in the past. But the $3.99 price and sheer desperation made me try it. I started off just at night with my PC gel cleanser in the morning. Its been 2 weeks, and my face has cleared considerably, its not dry or irritated, and Im using it twice a day now. I cringe at the amount of money I could have saved had I found it sooner. I'd give it a 5 but I havent tried it in the winter months yet. And I hate the tube but small setback....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Rizwankureshi

So I have a huge problem with acne, I spent years using rough cleansers trying to clear my acne.
After about 3 years, my acne finally died down. But my face still faced extreme breakouts and post-acne scars.
I bought this product specifically with the sensitive formula because I wanted something gentle on my skin.
Within the first day of use, my face wasn't as dry.
Within 2 weeks, I was barely seeing any breakouts. Maybe one pimple a week (which was really a game changer for me).
Within 4 weeks, it cleared most of my remaining acne, fought my breakouts more than it advertised it would, and left my skin not feeling AS tight when I washed with it.

I no longer relie on makeup thanks to this product, really changed my face. I will never give this up.

I have brown skin, combination skin (very oily all around, and gets really dry mostly in the winter).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by princessalli77

I was spending $40 on a different acne face wash. This has given me the same result! It is drying and I usually use with my Clarasonic followed by Josie Maran Argan Oil. My skin looks great! i use 1 -2x per day and I love it! I have the sensitive skin formula and it works great with my Mia. Most acne products make my skin FReAK out...I am 35 and love it! I never thought I would find such an amazing drug store find.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by xkeepitugly

I have oily skin, for the most part. This cleanser dried my face out like crazy. I didn't even think that was possible. It didn't even clear up my pimples. And to top it all off, it smells bad. Not the best product. In fact, it's probably one of the worst cleansers I've ever used.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

First I tried St Ives Original Apricot scrub. It worked for a while to keep my skin baby smooth. Then it stopped working, I broke out, and became very oily. I thought the 2% Salicylic acid was what worked and that the little pieces in the scrub was causing all my issues. So I went out and bought this. It ended up being the Salicylic acid being too harsh on my skin. I have since switched to a really gentle cleanser and while my acne isn't gone I have noticed positive changes. My orange-rind pores on my cheeks are smaller, there's a TON less oil through out the day, and my skin feels very smooth. If I could get rid of the acne, I'd have my ideal skin. But for now I'll deal. I wouldn't use this cleanser if you want nice skin. It's really harsh and I'd only suggest it if your skin can handle it. If your skin is oily then maybe give it a break. It might work like it did with mine.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate this product. It doesn't clean my skin at all. It leaves me feeling gross. It smells horrible also. It's just not for me at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I really Don't like this face wash problay the worst one of them all.It a white creamy like substance that has a wierd smell.I used it for about a week and all though it did clear up my breakouts for a while,it was actually begining to break me out.After I used it for about 2 weeks my skin was started to get dry patches all over it on top of the bumps it was giving me.After i stop using it my pimples and dry patches cleared up.Now I only use this to clean my makeup brushes because it's really good at getting makep off and cleaning well but it just strip my skin which was why it got really dryed.I would definalty not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Sweetie360

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I was looking for something to clear up my skin. I recently had a bit of a bad breakout of spots and decided that although I love my Garnier Deep Pore Cream Wash, I just wanted to see if there was something else out there that would help clear up my outbreak. I decided on Clearasil as I remember using the face pads when I was in my teens and whether it was down to these or my hormones, I never ever got spots. This product is relatively cheap (think I paid about 3.50) and is for sensitive skin. I thought this would be perfect because whilst I have a spotty t-zone and spots on my cheeks, my skin is very sensitive and can easily dry up if the wrong product is used. The face wash itself is a creamy texture and white in colour and has tiny beads that gently exfoliate your face. The face wash is also good at removing make-up even though it doesn't really foam. After using this face wash for a week, I haven't noticed any difference with my skin. I still get spots, granted I only have the occasional one once per week, this product claims to prevent further outbreaks, which unfortunately for me, it didn't do. It is however a good wash because it didn't irritate my skin, or lead me to further breakouts. I will continue to use it until I run out, but will most likely go back to my Garnier wash as I still prefer this to anything else I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by angie7595

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! i love love love this! This is a great cleanser, it cleans your skin and leaves it soft!
The bottle is great..you may think that there might be some left in there but it gets out. I used the regular kind and it was ok..it made my face dry so after i finished i bought the sensitive one and i love it. I use this once or twice a day and i never break out! (anymore) My skin gets really oily and disgusting and after i use this it feels so fresh.
The only thing i don't like about it is the smell..the original smells a whole lot better but you'll get used to it.
i will almost positively repurchase this..unless i find something better..which i doubt. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to help with a breakout. This one doesn't have menthol in it like the regular version. The texture is nice, it's like a thick mousse/gel consistency. It cleans well and takes off the leftover makeup. I haven't had any bad reactions to it. There isn't a scent to it. It lathers well, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all thanks to the glycerin and aloe. I am very pleased with this face wash and I do believe this contributed to helping heal my breakout. It's very inexpensive too!
***EDIT 12-1***I am still using this. 2x a day. Still no dryness and my skin is nice and balanced. However, I am using the Equate version bc I can't find this one anywhere. The ingredients are exactly the same.