November 23, 2014 | 1135 users online

Hair Treatments - Got 2 Be - Got 2b Fat-Tastic Mega-Lift Root Boosting Spray

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by lulu2222

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a fan of Got 2b products - relatively inexpensive and as good as expensive products. BUT I sure did not like mega-lift root-boosting spay. I have short dark blonde hair which I like to look roughed up. The spray did accomplish that but I ended up with dull kind of straw like hair. I would add that I also bought the back 2 bed texture powder and I do like that. Maybe it's just easier to apply only to the roots But I did put the root boosting spray on my finger tips so it would not get all over my hair and I still ended up with dreary dull hair. One more thing - the Got 2b thickening plumping mousse is very good. I read somewhere that one should 80% dry her hair after shampooing and then apply the mousse (or any other styling product). I find that suggestion works.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

YEEES!!! I have straight flat hair. I am always looking to get some bump up in my roots. I've bought tons of expensive bs and was lastly using frederick volume mousse. I was hesitant to ditch the mouse for a liquid spray...figured how could this spray do better than the mousse which does ok, but read the reviews on here so gave it a go. I think I paid 3 bucks for this and got another item free from the brand at walgreens. Anyway, took this on vacation to ocean city where the humidity is high and my hair maintained with lift for many days and against humidity, on the beach, through the club, over night on my pillow. It always had enough hold to relift and vamp up again when you give it a messy toss with your fingers. I am still in shock. I am done looking for root lifter forever. I don't want more people to discover this, it is always sold out as is. Make sure to use a store locater to find this item in stock before assuming it will be at your store. I had to go to SEVEN stores before finding one that wasn't sold out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Bamababy99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First root spray I've ever tried. And it will be the LAST! Why? Because this is SO amazing! I have pretty thick, damaged, fried, blonde, limp hair that used to be full of life and volume. But, heat takes a toll. I've tried mousses, pomeades, waxes, hairsprays, teasing combs, and nothing got my thick hair full and full of volume. THIS, this does. I sprayed it on my freshly washed, wet hair, and could instantly see a difference! That was Monday, today is Wednesday, and it is still voluminous and lucious looking! I can't wait to wash it tonight and spray it again! Paired with the fat-tastic collagen hairspray, you, too can have super big hair! I love it. No crunchy mess, no nasty, oily look, just lifted roots! Definitely an A+! Loove it, and will deff repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great product, it left my roots lifted w/ tons of body w/out that sticky, wet feel of most root lifts. Great price- got mine on clearance at Rite Aid for $2 (regularly priced around $7)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This does what it says! i spray it on my roots and it gives the perfect lift because without it my hair is so flat!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetprincess88

This stuff is great! I have thin hair that looks really flat. when I spray this on my roots, it gives it an extra kick. The only problem I have with this is the spray bottle. when you squirt it it kinda goes everywhere and sometimes it comes shooting out like a garden hose and sometimes it's nice and even. what i like about this product is that it dries quickly and isnt sticky, hard or greasy looking!
This is a great buy! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ayosteeze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG hair product! I use this every single day for school or whenever I go out. It doesn't leave my hair all crunchy or have that feel of dirty hair. I just spray it onto my roots, blow dry it with a round brush, and tada! My hair looks so volumized and it'll stay that way for the entire day.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by internetgirl

This didn't work for me; didn't give me any volume. But it probably didn't work because my hair is not fine and my layers start belong my chin. I would imagine it would work on fine hair or hair with lots of short layers.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by blingblingb8by

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this because it was featured as one of Bubzbeauty's monthly favorites and I must say, I really do enjoy this product! It's a very lightweight and buildable hair spray and it does what it says. After being on the search for an HG volumizing spray, I think I finally found it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by jaymig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i just bought this because of all the great reviews, and after trying it - i totally agree! i have thin but wavy hair so the top of my head is more or less straight and flat then as you get lower its wavy and that is a weird looking contrast, i hate it!! but i also hate doing anything else to my hair. i only straighten my bangs and do nothing else with the rest but the contrast of flat then suddenly looking thick was driving me nuts so i started teasing it and it was killing my hair so i looked up what product had the best overall review that i could grab at walmart and it was this one and i am thoroughly impressed. it doesn't make it huge but i don't want that anyway, it just gives me that lift i need and i think this will be my go to hair stuff every day from now on!