Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense #15

4.1

on 11/16/2014 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a shimmery purple lipstick with subtle cool undertones. When it's wearing off it leaves a stain looking more pink. I really like the colour.

Unfortunately, it applies kind of patchy, not as intense as I would like it but more sheer. The lasting power is average, but it is quite dry and feels uncomfortable on the lips. The drier the lipstick the longer it will last, most of the time - many creamy lipsticks will smear and wear off faster, but dry lipsticks more often than not apply patchy and looks and feels, well, dry. Like this one.

I also don't like the typical lipstick smell, it's quite strong and many other companies have much more pleasant scents in their lipsticks.

Also, the packaging fell apart after less than a few months. Unacceptable, especially for the price. I have much cheaper lipsticks in the same shade range that looks, feels, lasts and overall performs better.

I got this in an exchange at sephora because the lip tar I bought was oily and I couldn't find my receipt so since I wanted purple I got this and I am not impressed at all it goes on patchy and doesn't stay on the lips and take alot of application to get good coloring overall I just don't like this and ive had mufe matte lipsticks that were good maybe its just the pearl formula that's raunchy idk.

on 12/21/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was not impressed with this lipstick.
I find it hard to apply and it ends up rubbing off or looking messy, the colours are nice though. Would not buy again.

on 12/16/2013 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

All purple lovers must own Rouge Allure #15, if you've been looking for a royal purple, behold. Any skin tone or undertone will look NOTHING LESS THAN FABULOUS wearing #15 because it's cool toned blue based rather than red. Super pigmented hydrating with SOFT pearl finish there are some FINE MICRO glitters which give a TOUCH of iridescence. Most times I line my lips with mac vino, for shine just add plain clear gloss.
Looks great & never out of season colorful enough for spring/summer (not vampy) but still not too bright for fall/winter.

I adore the modern sleek packaging of Rouge Allure lipsticks nice & weighty. Love the smell too reminds me of gummy bears or a pleasantly scented shampoo.

Please RUN to Sephora or your local MUFE boutique to buy this beautiful jewel toned purple.

on 12/30/2012 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I been looking for a true purple since I tried Mac up the amp which am a huge fan of HOWEVER I accidentally ran into this lipstick while getting concealer. As soon as I tried it I fell in love,! I'm Latina a lil lighter than hallie berry and wow this is my hg lipstick so in love! I feel caramel lighter ethnic women should all own this u will not regret!

on 10/1/2012 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

LOVE THIS BRIGHT PURPLE LIPSTICK...PULLED IT OUT OF MY 70 LIPSTICKS COLLECTION...LOVE! ALSO GOOD WITH MY LIP TAR " hootchie" ....LOVE!

on 10/1/2012 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE this lipstick. The color is amazing! It fits right in with the purple trend right now, but it's not your ordinary purple lipstick. It has a magenta feel to it, but it definitely like a blue purple- without being iridescent. My skin tone is Mac NW43 and it will look awesome on all girls with a little color.

on 5/3/2011 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I had been looking for this exact shade for years. This matches my glasses perfectly <3 I'm a goth girl, and this shade is so dramatic and lovely and dark and perfect! Not to mention its ridiculously amazing staying power. I would eat lunch with this and not even need to re-apply. So what if it's $20? It's beyond worth it.

on 12/14/2010 3:14:00 PM

This is super amazing! Like the other reviewer said, this reminds me a lot of MAC's Go For It lippie....only what it should have been. Go For It was too slippery and didn't have much dimension. This lipstick, however, does! It literally dries on your lips and does not budge. It lasts all day with only minimal touchup after eating or drinking. Also, the color is so cool. Not only is it a royal purple, it also has a cool metallic sheen to it. In the sun it looks like purple foil. This is one of the most unique lipsticks in my collection and I love it! MUFE does not disappoint!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I would purchase this lipstick again & again. The color is lovely and the staying power is excellent. This is a purple shade that is dazzlingly beautiful. I've gotten compliments on it all day today. Right now MUFE lipstick is my favorite l/s by far.

Popular Lipsticks