September 23, 2014 | 1953 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artist Intense #15

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

I was not impressed with this lipstick.
I find it hard to apply and it ends up rubbing off or looking messy, the colours are nice though. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

All purple lovers must own Rouge Allure #15, if you've been looking for a royal purple, behold. Any skin tone or undertone will look NOTHING LESS THAN FABULOUS wearing #15 because it's cool toned blue based rather than red. Super pigmented hydrating with SOFT pearl finish there are some FINE MICRO glitters which give a TOUCH of iridescence. Most times I line my lips with mac vino, for shine just add plain clear gloss.
Looks great & never out of season colorful enough for spring/summer (not vampy) but still not too bright for fall/winter.

I adore the modern sleek packaging of Rouge Allure lipsticks nice & weighty. Love the smell too reminds me of gummy bears or a pleasantly scented shampoo.

Please RUN to Sephora or your local MUFE boutique to buy this beautiful jewel toned purple.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by lupita1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I been looking for a true purple since I tried Mac up the amp which am a huge fan of HOWEVER I accidentally ran into this lipstick while getting concealer. As soon as I tried it I fell in love,! I'm Latina a lil lighter than hallie berry and wow this is my hg lipstick so in love! I feel caramel lighter ethnic women should all own this u will not regret!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS BRIGHT PURPLE LIPSTICK...PULLED IT OUT OF MY 70 LIPSTICKS COLLECTION...LOVE! ALSO GOOD WITH MY LIP TAR " hootchie" ....LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Leslie2877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick. The color is amazing! It fits right in with the purple trend right now, but it's not your ordinary purple lipstick. It has a magenta feel to it, but it definitely like a blue purple- without being iridescent. My skin tone is Mac NW43 and it will look awesome on all girls with a little color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been looking for this exact shade for years. This matches my glasses perfectly <3 I'm a goth girl, and this shade is so dramatic and lovely and dark and perfect! Not to mention its ridiculously amazing staying power. I would eat lunch with this and not even need to re-apply. So what if it's $20? It's beyond worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

This is super amazing! Like the other reviewer said, this reminds me a lot of MAC's Go For It lippie....only what it should have been. Go For It was too slippery and didn't have much dimension. This lipstick, however, does! It literally dries on your lips and does not budge. It lasts all day with only minimal touchup after eating or drinking. Also, the color is so cool. Not only is it a royal purple, it also has a cool metallic sheen to it. In the sun it looks like purple foil. This is one of the most unique lipsticks in my collection and I love it! MUFE does not disappoint!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by PinkAfroQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would purchase this lipstick again & again. The color is lovely and the staying power is excellent. This is a purple shade that is dazzlingly beautiful. I've gotten compliments on it all day today. Right now MUFE lipstick is my favorite l/s by far.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My 1st MUFE L/S & I'm Pleasantly surprised & pleased with this brand lippie.....according to MUFE this is an intense L/S & yes it is.....this is a Medium Purple jellybean sort that has a slight fragrance(somewhat perfumey reminds me of Lancome's L/S) not thick & not thin....full coverage in about two swipes & the color is absolutely gorgeous perfect for Fall.....actually all seasons.....@ $19 this is worth it.....& lasting ability is also good....the only lippie I can compare this too is MAC's Go For It CreamSheen LE L/S.....I Love This L/S & happy to have it in my stash I so will recommend it & will repurchase!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No