October 25, 2014 | 891 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Lip Stain- Forbidden

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by HaveMercyJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color this projected on my lips was not what I thought it was going to be. It has a strange orange shine to it. Also, the stain doesn't last very long, which defeats the purpose of a stain. Not into it at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

The color is a bit on the darker nude side. I have tan skin and it seems to go well with it. I was on the fence about returning it to the store, but I think I'll keep it and use it as a lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by oooSLICKooo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually really really like this. I hate stains that turn fuschia, which most do. This one has zero fuschia in it, and is a lot like my natural lips, but better. When I put this on, I look like I just had a heavy makeout session.You know the look, slightly plumped and blood filled lips. Exactly the look I'm going for. I would describe this color as brownish red with no pink undertones, more like orange undertones. Forbidden and dawn are the best colors in this line. Dawn is a lighter version of Forbidden. I'm NC 30/35 for reference. If you are any lighter than this, you might find this color a bit dark for your liking.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

I bought this color judging the tube, it is less intense than the other colors with hues of brown-orange. No it is not. It is th most intense red I have in my stash. Intense in a bad way, like I just suck someones blood, maybe that's where the name comes form. I don't like it. The balm side, I would rather apply petroleoum jelly.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by lcraig56

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For the money, this is definitely not what I'm used to with Revlon. I've been happy with their lipsticks in the past, but this cost about $12 and is nothing more than a magic marker on one end and a clunky blob of chapstick on the other. The balm end broke off the second time I used it. C'mon Revlon--this product will ruin your good name.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by AromyX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip stain! I usually don't buy ANYTHING, until I read about it on MUA, but it was on sale so I gave it a shot. I'm so glad I did.

Firstly, exfoliate your lips! Use a toothbrush or a terry towel, wet it, and gently remove dead skin cells on your lips with small circular motions. Apply a light amount on balm.

Unlike, most reviewers, I like the felt pen applicator. I just brush it over my lips. Sometimes, the color will come out unevenly, but while it's still fresh on your lips, just wet your fingertip a bit and run it over your lips. This helps to even out the color. And when you feel like you're running low, with the cap on just give the pen a flick of the wrist. You'll see all the color come back to the lip. When it's dry, top it off with the balm that's included or your fave one.

I have this lip stain a few colors, but Forbidden is by far my fave.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by rebsays

I'm a big fan of this stuff. It's actually quite nude on my lips (they're quite dark), and this just gives me a bit of colour. I use it as a liner, and top it with a moisturizing lip colour. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Jalorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This looks beautiful with L'Oreal Infallible 6 hour lip gloss in Barely Nude (615) on top. Real staying power and a gorgeous color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I originally purchased this in the summer when I was a brunette and I thought it looked to harsh and dark. I ended up tossing it into my small mound of lipsticks and forgot about it until last week. Now I really love this colour and it works for me with my red hair and it being autumn when I like to wear darker make-up. It's a great shade of terracotta that really works with my red hair, fair complexion, and fall wardrobe. The only down side is the balm as it breaks off easily and I really wish it was retractable as I'm clumsy. Because of the balm I wouldn't repurchase, but will shop around for other brands of lip stains.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by merrymaiden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried this product mainly because I'm not that fond of lipstick but do like to have some colour on my lips. With lipstick I find that I either have to keep reapplying it throughout the day, or they chap my lips - especially the colourfast ones. So I bought this product and so far I'm impressed with it; it lasts a whole day's work (including food, drink, and lots of talking). I have been reapplying balm, but I do that anyway. Just be careful of the balm end - you have to recap it carefully. A pity it doesn't retract.