Dior Rose Caprice #475

on 4/22/2015 8:29:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is a gorgeous gorgeous colour! Standout and unique...

I have loads of lipsticks and this one is one of my favourites!!! It is highly pigmented and staying power is good, not overly drying and the pink colour lift up my face... will repurchase but I think this has been discontinued (if I am correct)

on 12/26/2014 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I do not want to bring down any of Dior's products but this particular lipstick was a big let down for me. I am a Pink Preview wearer and I do love it the most. I think this Rose Caprice is a remake of Pink Preview with the formula changed some what. I tried to wear Rose Caprice. It is so beautiful in the tube but on my lips it lost all of it's beauty. There was hardly any color at all on myself. Perhaps it was because of my skin tone? To me this new formula went on more like a balm than a lipstick. I just could not see paying so much for something that was so thin and colorless on myself. I wanted to keep it because I loved the way it looked in the tube, but let's get real, who does that! Maybe if I had a good tan, this color might pop on me, but I think I will wait until Summer, get more color, and then go back and sample this shade again before I repurchase. Who knows, maybe by the time Summer comes around again up here, Dior may remake this color again and make it more of a lipstick again.

on 4/9/2013 8:21:00 PM

State of the art colour..... gorgeous texture and very good lasting power 4-5 hours after coffee and a muffin...beautiful cool undertone pink with a very subtle pearl finish.. not matte but not sparkly or glittery either.. Amazing.. hydrates the lips also.. Love and will always repurchase..

on 3/11/2012 1:59:00 AM

Girls, please don't allow the review below to sway you from at least trying this color yourselves! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I find the reviewer's comments not a little insulting. Pink Caprice 475 (aka Rose Caprice 475) is a beautiful lilac-pink that comes in a creamy, luxurious, moisturizing formula that lasts for hours. Maybe this color could be described as "tacky" if you piled on five layers or wore it to an arraignment, but it's honestly a very feminine, refreshing shade that compliments a bevy of eyeshadow looks and skin tones.

The color of Pink Caprice does its name justice! Whim and whimsy, and a bit of impulsivity cleverly characterize this gorgeous jolt of eye-catching but incredibly girlish shade. It's hot pink and lavender tinged and cool blue all at once. With a touch of gloss, it's VERY wearable with a neutral eye and some flushed cheeks. If you're feeling bold, pair Pink Caprice with a smoky purple eye and some glowing skin skin. I promise you, this is a shade you WILL get compliments on; it lights up your skin, brightens your teeth, and draws attention to your face in the best possible way. It isn't theatrical, and if you're scared, wear it as a stain to start.

on 9/24/2010 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I couldn't disagree more with the other 2 reviews.
This is the reformulated Pink Preview #475. Let me just say that I reviewed Pink Preview many years ago & it has been my go-to lipstick forever, for all of the reasons listed on my review. I always have a tube of it in my purse & I always have backups in my vanity. Always.

This new creation - Rose Caprice #475 - is an EPIC FAIL, imho. It is an in-your-face, look-at-me shade of (tacky) fluorescent pink w/purple luminescence. There is nothing remotely subtle, sophisticated or glamorous about it. Looks like something a MAC SA would wear, and I do *not* mean that as a slam - not at all. MAC SAs are supposed to look OTT & theatrical, and that describes this new lipstick perfectly.

I will hold on tightly to my 3 backups of Pink Preview & enjoy them even more than before. I am stunned that Dior has made this remarkable faux pas . . . discontinuing one of the most perfect lipsticks of life. Stunned.

Thank you Dior for re-formulating!!! I would have switched to another lipstick if you hadn't. I LOVE this color and I loved the color before the re-formulation. It is a stand-out pink but, amazingly, it is not harsh on the skin. This is what I want (and found) in a lipstick
- a bright pink that brings out my eyes
- a smooth, creamy feel
- a smooth, glossy look
I used to wear Lancome's Champgne but it was too dark and failed to brighten my skin. However it is a beautiful color on some. My complaint for Pink Preview (475 pre- new formualtion) was that the semi-matte was incredibly drying and ruined the whole look. I can now call Rose Caprice my favorite lipstick! It is the SAME color as Pink Preview!!! It's worth the money :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I Love All Things Pink Light OR Dark....Especially Pink Lipsticks......Fast Forward To Today I Went To Sephora To Purchase Nars Schiap....But After Trying It Out I Found It Way Too Similiar To Other Hot Pink Lippies In My Stash....So I Browsed Sephora & Practically Tried On Many Pink Lippies From Reputable Brands & Was Not Content.....Till I Waltz Over @ The Dior Section & Chose This.....I Tried It On & My Aha Moment....Came To Life.......

This Is A Gorgeous Barbiesque Pink Lippie W/Lavendar Undertones....Love @ First Swipe Is An Understatement....Instantly My Face Came Alive & My Current Blush(which I was wearing) Screamed PURCHASE.....@ $30 It Was Well Worth It.....I Have Warm Undertones & Light Bronze Skin......& It Complements It Purrrrfectly......I Will So Repurchase!!!! Thank You Dior.....WOC Get This....Matter Of Fact All MUA Ladies Should Have This In Your Stash No Dupes Necessary.....& Its Lightweight Feels Great On The Lips Not Thick & Moisturizes Great.....Their Is A Slight Scent Once Applied But That Goes Away Once On & After A Few Seconds/Minutes!!!!!

Popular Lipsticks