July 24, 2014 | 1819 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artiste Intense 14

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hands down, this is the best lipstick I have EVER worn or owned. The color is absolutely stunning. I do apply a little bit of a frosty taupe color over the top just to soften the harshness a bit, since this is a very vampy deep purple. It has a bit of sparkle in it already but it ends up too dark and goth looking for every day use without a tad bit of lightening up. I really do prefer the rich deep, statement color to more natural pinks and neutrals. You have to have the right features to pull off something this dark, but for me it really works. I apply with a lip brush of course to get a perfect application. The formula is creamy and smooth, not drying at all, but I still use lip conditioner underneath it, as I do with all lipsticks. I pair this with a warm silvery, taupe eye color and the end result is a real show stopper. I wear a black top and jeans plus black shoes to complete the look. This isn't a color you can wear with just any ole' print shirt in your closet. You really have to pull the entire ensemble together right to keep from looking tacky. I've gotten compliments on this look many times. I do have to re-apply through the day multiple times but I'm a lip licker so that's normal for me anyway. I would absolutely buy this again and again. This is for sure quickly become my signature look!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by PinkAfroQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would buy this again because it's perfect for me. The purple/plum color with flecks of silver are beautiful on me. The formula is smooth and extremely long wearing almost hard to remove but I don't mind that at all in a lipstick. This is my 1st l/s by MUFE and I plan on buying #15 soon. This is my fav l/s right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Lovey99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful color. The shimmer and glitter is finely milled, therefore, cannot be felt. The color is intense and long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my god, I have been searching for this exact color for years and I'm so happy to have finally found it that I'm not even all that pissed that it comes in the form of a $20 lipstick that I have to drive 30 miles to buy. The price is the ONLY thing that I don't LOVE about this lipstick. It is so freaking perfect. The color is gorgeous- vampy eggplant-plum-burgundy with silverish microglitter sheen. The texture is exactly what I wish every lipstick was like- nice & dry, so it stays on forever & can be blended, smudged, or layered to achieve different looks. It's got a sort of L'Oreal-ish scent too, which I find quite pleasant.

I am so happy I found this. I will happily bend over & pay $20 for this HG lippie, in fact I plan on buying multiple backups cause it's probably LE(everything I like is, grrr).