October 21, 2014 | 973 users online

Treatments (Eye) - L'uvalla Eye'Lip Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by surfsup

This is a fantastic moisturizer, and the only eye moisturizer that rescued my delicate eye area during the cold east coast winter. My eyes were showing progressive signs of dryness and wrinkling in the last year. I tried vitamin C, aloe, etc. (sticking to the natural/organic path as best as possible). Nothing worked well. Then I tried this eye treatment (as a sample). It worked! I struck gold. Here's what I do...on a clean face I apply a homemade vitamin C concoction, wait 2 minutes, then apply this cream. The vit c. mixture can be very drying. The minute I apply the L'uvalla cream my skin feels like butter, and stays that way all night/day. Even better, after 3 weeks of this routine, the skin around my eyes is greatly improving and looking youthful/radiant. I'll repost if this routine takes a negative turn.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by salhon

This eye cream is incredibly expensive (about $70 for .7 oz) and I did not feel that it was worth it. It is moisturizing, but that's about it. My foundation would often ball up around my eyes due to this cream. I didn't like it on my lips at all, too drying and left a white film. I do not recommend this and I will not repurchase it.