September 23, 2014 | 1977 users online

Self Tanners - Natio - Self Tan Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by LindseyB123

I love this self tanner! It doesn't smell or have one of those nasty color guards and it develops into a beautiful golden color!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by MinnieMeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried a lot of fake tans and this one is amazing! Great colour, not orange at all and very easy to apply. It wasn't streaky at all and I will buy it again, great value for money!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Obi1

I have tried so many self tanners, but this one has definitely been the best by far!

It smells AMAZING, when I am wearing it I get compliments on how good I smell, it's almost like a chocolatey smell.
Applys well, it does involve a bit of rubbing in though, to avoid streaks, but as long as you rub it in it is perfect!
Gives a wonderful, natural looking tan and doesn't make you orange at all!
Will purchase again and again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product deserves a solid 4 lippies!

Pros:
Great scent (smells like Mocha to me)

Tinted so you can see where you spray

Gives you an instant bronze glow

Has natural plant extracts

Tan develops into a light golden colour, very natural looking

Even application, non-streaky

Great value for money (under $20)

Fades evenly

Lasts for a long time

Cons:
Messy application- it will go everywhere so you will need to do in the shower so its easier to clean

I still found that I needed to rub it in because spray wasn't even

Colour is quite light, perfect for fair skin but may not be suitable for darker skin tones or those who desire a deep tan