Natio Self Tan Spray

Alcohol, Butane, Water, Isobutane, Propane, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin Tincture), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bisabolol, Caramel, CI 20285, CI 42090, CI 14700, CI 19140

on 8/26/2013 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this self tanner! It doesn't smell or have one of those nasty color guards and it develops into a beautiful golden color!

on 5/28/2012 7:09:00 AM

I've tried a lot of fake tans and this one is amazing! Great colour, not orange at all and very easy to apply. It wasn't streaky at all and I will buy it again, great value for money!

on 11/27/2011 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many self tanners, but this one has definitely been the best by far!

It smells AMAZING, when I am wearing it I get compliments on how good I smell, it's almost like a chocolatey smell.
Applys well, it does involve a bit of rubbing in though, to avoid streaks, but as long as you rub it in it is perfect!
Gives a wonderful, natural looking tan and doesn't make you orange at all!
Will purchase again and again and again!

on 9/17/2010 3:49:00 AM

This product deserves a solid 4 lippies!

Great scent (smells like Mocha to me)

Tinted so you can see where you spray

Gives you an instant bronze glow

Has natural plant extracts

Tan develops into a light golden colour, very natural looking

Even application, non-streaky

Great value for money (under $20)

Fades evenly

Lasts for a long time

Messy application- it will go everywhere so you will need to do in the shower so its easier to clean

I still found that I needed to rub it in because spray wasn't even

Colour is quite light, perfect for fair skin but may not be suitable for darker skin tones or those who desire a deep tan