July 30, 2014 | 2069 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner intense black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutley love this eyeliner. it stays on all day with no smearing or smudging. it lasts forever i used it for an entire 2 months unlike the others i have to purchase a new one every couple of weeks! love it

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Connie47

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely colour - midnight blue/black I think. The consistency isn't the same as Clinique Quickliner, this is much softer. Less control, it goes on far too thickly - I prefer to do a more subtle line on the bottom and top lashline - this stuff is not subtle, so you do have to use the smudger which I prefer not to and don't need to with the Quickliner. It also smudges terribly and don't last on my oily skin. I also blink a lot too which doesn't help. If you make a mistake and with this you are likely to, it dries very quickly and is difficult to take off. It also really irritated my eyes. I will be sticking with my Clinique Quickliner in Really Black as I've used it for years and is my favourite eyeliner but you do need to replace it near the end as it starts to get soft and runny when it gets old but it does last 3 months+!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Got this as part of a GWP and having never used a Clinique liner pencil I was intrigue to know what it would be like. Well now I know and I'm not impressed...

As another reviewer has mentioned here, this smudges. Which is great if you want a smoky eye look, but I don't. My eyelids do have a tendency to get a little oily if I'm in a hot or humid environment, but I've tried using this when the weather is in the minus numbers and it still slides off my eyelids making me look like a panda.

The other gripe I have with this is the tube it comes in. You have to twist the top to make the pencil come out, but when I tried to twist it back to make it go down again it wouldn't budge. So inevitably when it was bouncing around in the bottom of my makeup bag, it snapped and I had to throw it away meaning I lost about 1/3 of the product.

For the price - 15.00GBP - I could go and buy a whole bunch of better performing eyeliners (Barry M, Rimmel, Boots Natural Collection, etc) so there's no way I would spend that much on a product that doesn't really perform.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

To echo another reviewer's comments, this is actually a blue-black, emphasis on the BLUE. I am not impressed with this shade at all. It's the only shade to disappoint me though, I find the Plum and the Ivy to be lovely shades. UPDATE: I really like this shade now I know it's a navy/black. I can jazz up a neutral or monochrome eye with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by toni373

I have these in all colours except charcoal. They are without a doubt the best eyeliners Ive had (and I've had many) I will never buy a different one again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got it as part of a free gift and I already use Clinique liner pencil, which is not bad. This liner smudges, fine if you want smudges, I don't. Also. The tube was faulty and I had to shake the 'lead' out. It wanders all over your face and I have not got oily skin. All in all one could get just as effective a product from Superdrug at half the price - not impressed.
Two lippies for being hypoallergenic and the black was very black.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by lucyrobertson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner works wonders. With a smooth and creamy formula, it glides on your eyes and makes them look lovely. I'm very lucky as there was a special day offer of a free eyeliner once you had bought a clinique foundation. My only complaint is that it smudges just a little, and I'm not sure if I would pay £14 for it again, but I probably would eventually give in. Lovely product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by silvermouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A lovely smooth, intense and long lasting eyeliner. I have this in brown which is just the right shade - not too cool toned, not too red with lovely subtle sparkles
While the tip does get blunt after a few uses it's still fine enough to give a line that's not too thick. It applies super smoothly without any tugging. I apply this at 6am and by 10pm it's still there - brilliant given how oily my lids are, I don't think even the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner lasts this long.
It's a mechanical pencil and the end of the tube is clear-ish so you can see how much product you have left.
One lippy off for being a tad expensive (especially in Australia) but still worth the price for a very high quality product!
Will definately repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by lita12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its really hard to remove so you have to get the line right first time and real quickly. The tip is very thick so its not good for a thin line. My biggest problem is that after few days it broke when I tried to get it out and I think its down to crap packaging. The eyeliner doesnt come out smoothly and if you try hard the whole thing breaks. Shame because I loved the color and it worked ok first few days. Back to good old maybelline now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by makeupxo

This eyeliner is amazing! Finally no smudging and it stays on all day. I use it on my top and bottom waterline.
I got this is the colour green ivy and it brings out my bright green eyes. It's amazing!
It's kinda expensive but it will last a while, it's so worth it!