October 25, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Almost lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by vanaily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this product. I usually go for peachy corals, light pinks and this is the first time I brought something that was much more darker (and red!). I brought it after seeing such great results on my sister, and I'm glad I did. It just gives me a totally different look and adds life to my face!

I ended up liking this so much I brought a back up to keep at home, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by wabuaita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG I LOVE THIS STUFF. I randomly found it buried in a box of lip gloss in my room. But it was love at first application. I have it in flirty honey and it's an extremely subtle pink. It looks so natural and makes my lips so smooth and the perfect amount of shiny. Usually I think Clinique's lip products smell funny, but this one doesn't at all! It's $15 for one tube, so that's pretty expensive. I'm pretty sure mine came as part of a gift though so I'm definitely going to look more into that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by maggiegault

I've been wearing this product since the summer of 1992. Back in those days, I was a Bronze Lilac girl. Now I am a Spicy Honey lover. (The only thing that I can say that is negative about this product is that I wish that Clinique would bring Bronze Lilac back!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Every single person I know basically has bought this by now. It is such a good product and adds a great color to my lips. This stuff is wonderful and doesn't dry me out but keeps my lips looking AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Selly03

This is a great product!!!!!
I bought this product because I wanted some colour on my lips but nothing as strong as lipstick. 'Almost Lipstick' feels just like lip balm, is moisturising and has a slight sheen but isn't too glossy.The colour does not go on as thick as lipstick either. The good thing is it doesn't look as bad as lipstick does on dry lips.
Overall is has a very natural look which I love and there is still enough pigment in it. The only bad thing I can think of is the product doesn't stay on lips as long as some lipsticks can (i.e. long lasting lipsticks), instead it needs to be re-applied more often (like lip balms).
I love it and have a few different colours. I recommend this product to everyone.

Packaging: Really pretty packaging, love it.

Price: Its a bit pricey but its a really good product which I get a lot of use out of, so I think its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by HeartsConsent

I love this product! It's basically a tinted lipbalm that looks really fancy and it actually works. I rate it as expensive, because, well, I don't have money and it seems pretty expensive. But as always, quality comes with price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I reviewed the black honey version seperately on here, this one is for flirty honey. I got this as part of the gifts from bell with a $25+ purchase and I love it just as much as the black honey. Its a pretty pink, and it looks very natural but its buildable so you can make it stick out more. It looks great either way. My only issue is staying power but I can deal with it for this, reapplying isn't that bad for such a pretty color. Its like my lips are stained with a tiny bit of gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

I wonder if anyone can verify something for me. A friend of mine in Canada went to purchase this from a Clinique vendor was informed that it was being discontinued. Has anyone been told the same? I purchased mine from Sephora online recently and there was no indication it was being discontinued..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by qcardsforclass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this as a present along with 2 other colors, it came in a set of 3. I LOVE this product! It leaves my lips looking great and lasts quite a while. The colors I got were not overwhelming and did not dry out my lips! It goes on smoothly as well which is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by lareve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally jumped on the Black Honey bandwagon, and am so glad that I did. The color is gorgeous and super flattering. I'm not a lipstick girl, so this natural color is perfect for me. It's also very moisturizing. Love it!