October 21, 2014 | 1846 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - Arcane Magic eyeshadow in Greenman's Forest

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2010 6:53:00 AM More reviews by dejahthoris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Greenman's Forest is a gorgeous sandy-brown taupe, on the warm side with a shimmer that color-shifts from rosey to a light gold/green. It's really just so very pretty... you can't tell how pretty it is from the swatch on the website.. it must be seen in person to be appreciated. The color is multilayered and complex... when I wear it, I usually just wear it by itself all over the lid, up into the crease, and on my lower lashline, and a touch of dark brown eyeliner on the top... the color is so complex on its own that it looks like I'm wearing several different shades. This color is very flattering for my fair skin and green eyes, but I imagine it would flatter many different skintones. This is one of the few shadows I can't live without.. I've nearly used up their (very generous) sample size, and have already purchased a fullsize. A lot of people shop Fyrinnae for their dramatic darks and creatively formulated brights, but their neutrals and taupes are also knock-your-socks-off gorgeous, and this one is no exception. Don't miss it!