October 1, 2014 | 1006 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Pet Me

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Mac Mineralize Blushes are great as the powder is very finely milled and you do not need much product at all to build up colour and it is very easy to blend. I love that with Mac blush packaging you can always see what shades you have.

I consider this a true dusky pink (see swatches above), even though the colour looks light in the packaging it is quite pigmented when it contacts the skin. It looks to have a faint gold sheen but I don't see this on my skin. On my NC15 skin I find I need to go easy and just tap a small stipple brush in and blend in for a pink natural looking blush. My current favourite brush for this blush is the RT Stipple. If I get too carried away and overdo this blush it tends to pull red on me. Pet Me also pairs well with various highlighters.

The only reason I don't think I will be repurchasing this is that I do have just a wee blush fetish so own too many for my own good :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This provides such a beautiful hue of pink on my NC42 skin tone. There is no visible shimmer. One of my faves.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Pet Me is a mauve pink mineralized blush with the slightest hint of shimmer in the pan that does not appear once applied. Gives a pretty pink flush of color, buildable if necessary and good for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Pet Me is exactly the pink I've been looking for. It does pull purple nor coral at all, and it has a slight shimmer. Pigmentation is perfect - not too pigmented, but shows up on my NW20 skintone without any issues. The colour and finish reminds me a bit of Rose Quartx MSF, but it's easier to use and no need to worry about the glitter in the middle of the MSF. I think MAC could use this in the permanent lineup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by LovelyWhite6

I have finally found a great blush that I can use for my new job. Pet me is a pretty pale pink color that you can easily build up on. I really like macs blushers. My first one was Well Dressed, and it kinda reminds me of this one except it has more oomph to it and it's in a mineralized dome shape form. It has no shimmer so it's perfect for achieving a natural look. I also have 'Warm Soul' and 'Gleeful' which are also mineralize blushes but they are more shimmery for night time, Pet me is a great everyday blush, recommended.
I got this one on Strawberry Net.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by jasmine1712

Absolutely beautiful! I'm NC15 and this is perfect as an everyday blush for me. It's not too shimmery despite being a mineral product, and it gives me a beautiful glow that lasts all day. I nearly skipped this collection completely- so glad I got this as an impulse buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super cute - a lovely soft, slightly dusky pale pink that is actually pretty pigmented (way more so then Well Dressed, which didn't show up on me at all). Mineralized but way less shimmery that others such as Sun & Moon and Gentle. Leaves a slightly powdery looking matte finish that is very natural looking. A really good, all rounder pale pink blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by sweetkandi87

Im surprised there arent that many reviews on this blush still, but this has become one of my favorite blushes. I have used this almost everyday since buying it. It is my first mineralized blush, and I am really happy with the look it gives me. Its gives a sheen instead of a shimmer and I really love that. Very pretty color. I would buy again if I could, but its LE.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by joanasousa86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

love the color!!! it looks great on tanned skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 8:29:00 AM More reviews by jodielauren1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this so much, again its the first mineralize blush I've tried but it's gorgeous. It has no shimmer which means its good for
work/school and its really buildable. I'm pail and it looks lovely. It seems quite universal. Definately stocking up on this!