Soap & Glory Clear Here Daily Moisture Lotion

3.6

on 1/17/2013 7:43:00 PM

I would not recommend to use it as an overall moisturizer as i found it quite drying. I have an oily t zone which is prone to break outs so I only applied it here and found it brilliant. When i applied it i could nearly feel my pores opening and it left me feeling refreshed. With regular use i did find it cleared my breakouts. I found the best time to use it was at night time and then gently rince my face in the morning, You do however, need to use another moisturizer on your U zone as the product by itself does not do. Definitely buying it again when i run out.

on 12/19/2012 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am kind of unsure on this one. I have been using it during the Fall and I think it was not moisturizing enough despite my skin still being a little oily. For me I had to apply an extra layer to feel like I was not overly dry. I think this would be great in the warmer months when I really need good oil control. So I think I will try it again in the future and see if I like it more.

on 10/28/2012 9:08:00 AM

Not sure if this product lived up to it's expectations. It doesn't seem to moisturise skin like it should and leaves skin feel a bit dry. But I like the matte effect it leaves which is perfect for putting on under foundation. I like the minty feeling when the product is first applied. I'm sure there are other products that would work much better than this but I still like it.

on 8/5/2012 12:01:00 PM

i use this as my moisturizer for over 8 months now and i really like it coz it absorbs into my skin pretty fast and goes good under my foundation. it claims to shrink the pores which isn't the case at all but it never made them worse! i'm also not sure if it really helps with my always shiny nose... but well i'm not the kinda greedy person to search for something better while spending lots of money figuring out bad products. so this works as a good moisturizer and i'll buy it again.

on 3/1/2012 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this as I have combination skin which tends towards oily at the end of the day & I'm prone to blemishes as well. I really like the gel formula, its nice and mattifying and is a great base for make up. I've only been using it a few days so I don't yet know whether I'll repurchase

on 1/21/2012 1:42:00 PM

i love SP products..however this one kinda irritated my skin,it was nice and silky afterward but i think it was way too strong..even the smell..found it kinda strong and irritating.its a shame because i really wanted to like it :(

This is my current moisturiser which im really happy with. I have oily/combo skin which is also acne prone. This is a lovely light moisturiser which absorbs well into my skin leaving it feeling fresh and clean. It doesnt make my skin any more oily and doesnt break me out at all. It claims to help clear spots which for me it doesnt really do but it certainly doesnt make them worse either. If you are looking for a basic but nice light weight non greasy moisturiser then try this it wont disappont.

on 1/4/2012 2:01:00 PM

Lovely light moisturiser which is great for oily skin, doesn't aggravate spots and isn't too heavy which is just what oily skin needs!

on 10/24/2010 5:37:00 PM

i've been using this product for about 3 months and love this product as a general moisturiser. doesn't feel like it clogs pores and keeps skin hydrated but doesn't really do anything in the way of clearing up teenage skin which sucks for me!

on 9/15/2010 8:31:00 AM

This is a light gel moisture lotion which is supposed to control oil in your T-zone, mattify and prevent blemishes. It also claims to shrink pore size, which I would dearly love to believe it does, but even if it does it would probably take a while of using it for that effect to be noticeable.
It comes in a small 50ml tube and has a light, pleasant fragrance very similar to The Fab Pore Facial Peel (also S&G). The gel is a pale blue and feels refreshing on the skin, and sinks in easily. It doesn't seem to be completely oil free, according to the ingredients, but it really feels like it is. So much so that I'm not sure it would provide enough moisture for dry skin, and as the weather gets colder I may have to add a heavier cream on my dry areas.
It has had quite a nice effect on my skin so far - no miracles yet, but it has left my skin calm and reasonably moisturised, and I haven't broken out from it. Will update if I do. I did wake up with a very shiny nose this morning though so I'm not convinced it's a very effective mattifier!
My Clinique Instant Pore Perfector (which I can't cope without!) went over it ok - it has trouble over some moisturisers, especially mattifying ones. Makeup goes on well over it too.
The ingredients are:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Squalane, Nylon-12, Sodium Polyacrylate, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Acacia Senegal Gum, Salicylic Acid, Pyridoxine HCl, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Zinc PCA, Buteth-3, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Limonene, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tributyl Citrate, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Cl 42090 (Blue 1).