July 25, 2014 | 1018 users online

Shampoo - One 'n Only - Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I actually like this. I got it because of recs and wanted a good sulfate free shampoo, and I did get the keratin treatment. It smells nice and my hair feels clean and my scalp actually feels MUCH better than when I was using harsher clarifying or dandruff shampoos. The consistency is sooo strange but that doesn't deter me. The only thing that bothers me is that it's SO hard to get out of the bottle. It's partly how the bottle is shaped and partly the consistency of the product but it's hard lol. Also the clear cap is so unnecessary. I just got the Miracle 7 Heavenly Healer shampoo so I don't know if I'll need this any time soon but I do like it, as well as the deep conditoner from this line (which I love). I like this more than other sulfate free shampoos I've tried including the argan one from One 'n Only.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Nyigdon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately this product hasn't been effective for me. I purchased this product along with the conditioner after doing a keratin chemical treatment. This conditioner is too drying for my hair, and I have seen little improvement with frizzy ends. I will say that I am continuing to use it, alternating with a moisturizing shampoo. I wash my hair every other day, so am using the smoothing shampoo about twice per week. I am thinking of stopping use altogether because it isn't performing as well as I had hoped. My hair is fine/wavy and color treated, and tends to be a dry and frizzy on the ends. Hope this info helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by HanadiSaid

WOW !!! those words alone cannot describe how awesome this product is. nothing ever works on my hair. I have wavy/curly hair, its a bit of a tighter wave but its super frizzy. I have tried eveything, from WEN, Pantene, Aussie and many many many more. No matter what I do the frizz is still there and I need to put so many products just to look decent, Not even pretty just decent. I saw this at Sallys and the price was right, about 8 dollars when used with my Sally's card. I used this for the first time last night followed by the treatment and my hair looks great. I shampooed twice and I left the treatment in for about 5 mins and then rinsed. When I got out I only put a few sprays of Proclaim Olive Oil glosser (I don't really think that product does anything for me but its all I had left) and put it in a loose braid. Then I went to bed and and when I woke up I took the braid out and my hair looked amazing. Slight waves with 90% less frizz than ever before. I didn't put anything else in it and I came to work just like that. My coworker keeps commenting on nice my hair looks and keeps asking what I did. Oh if only I had known about this product before I could have the best hair ever. I will keep using this product and if anything changes I will update. As of now this is HG for me and I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by atbmeg

I really saw no difference in my hair after 1 month of washing. I gave up and will not buy again. It was not a bad shampoo, it just didn't do anything extraordinary for my hair. Also, it is such a small bottle for almost 10 dollars, it just isn't worth it. My hair was not any smoother or straighter, or any stronger.

My hair was not in horrible condition to began with, which my be the reason why I saw not difference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

Since this is an exact dup to Rusk Pro Elements Keratin Shampoo that I also reviewed, here is that review copied for this product:

Using this in conjunction w/ EQyss Rebuilder as my conditioner = full, volumized hair that lasts most of the day!

I have alot of hair (cut in layerd bob at chin length)but it is fine = very hard to keep volumized. I have to tease and spray the heck out of it and still, by 3 pm, its relatively flat again. This shampoo definitely makes my hair feel thicker and look fuller. It has not damaged my color treated hair. No idea how it would perform w/out a conditioner because I must always use conditioner no matter what the shampoo or I end up w/ dry, tangled hair. However, I notice a definite difference if I happen to use one of my regular shampoos - not nearly the same amount of volume = this is a keeper!

I got this at Sally's Beauty Supply for $7 and change for 8.5 oz bottle - whoo hoo!