Victoria's Secret Perfect Lipstick in Dedication

3.3

on 8/2/2012 10:25:00 PM

This product is not quite a 5 but it is extremely nice formulation. Very soft and hydrating. In ny small opinion, lots of these colors are geared towards warm colored women. I am a pale brunette with dark hair, green eyes and I have a cool undertone to my skin. This was the best color for me unless I was going for high drama in which case they have a few red it berry bright ones which would be better. This color is pretty and I think it looks good. Kinda makes my lips look like I took a bite out of a ripe red purple Apple and got a little stain on.

on 2/4/2012 4:52:00 AM

Well this certainly came as a surprise. I picked up this little lippie on a whim one day after being thoroughly disappointed by Bobbi Brown Light Rose (smelled like rancid cancer...seriously). I love it! It is a cooler toned pink, but it actually works pretty well on my neutral Asian light-medium skin because it's rosier than a straight up baby pink, which almost never works on me. I believe Adriana Lima (def not cool toned) has used this color and rocked it. ............well she could probably rock white lipstick with purple glitter, but still, the point is there. ;)

There's quite a bit of glitter/shimmer in the lipstick itself, though when applied they weren't really apparent. It just turns out a bit shimmery. To me, it looks like a cooler pink that almost wants to be rosy.

Oh, and the formula is great. Goes on smooth, fades nicely. Has a sweet scent which some may find off-putting, but still better than BB's cancer smell.

on 9/14/2010 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a cool toned pink and did not work on my warm toned complexion (NC30). It looked a little Barbie on me and it's not flattering in my case. But the formula is nice and it goes on smooth.

Recommended for Medium Skin