July 30, 2014 | 1982 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Agatha

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous review. I really like Kat Von D's lipsticks. This shade is very similar to MAC Hue, Creme d'Nude, and Kat Von D's Celebutard. It's long lasting and matte. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Kat Von D lipsticks. It's very pigmented with excellent staying power. This is a very pale matte pinky nude. It's great for layering with lipglosses or other lipsticks. One of the best lipstick formulas ever. No nasty scent. Which is another plus!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

I wanted a pale pink lipstick that wasn't peach or beige, but wasn't candy/Barbie pink either. Something just a shade more neutral than baby pink. It was surprisingly hard to find and I executed quite an exhaustive search through every brand I could think of. MAC's Hue almost fit the bill, but then I found Agatha and it was longer lasting and more pigmented.

I'm NC27. This can look a little fake, a little too 60's mannequin, on its own. But I bought this mainly to anchor my matching lipglosses that aren't terribly pigmented, and together they produce the perfect sex kitten lips - very soft and full and sexy, and pink enough to escape the corpse/concealer look. I agree with the below reviewer that it's very reminiscent of Bardot, and I always gets compliments on my lips (which doesn't happen that often!) when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by jekm2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you are going for the whole Bridgit Bardot thing this is for you! I have been searching everywhere for a matte pale shade of lipstick that didn't have an orange base tint or any shine or sparkle. I have very dark lips although my coloring is fair otherwise and most shades I have tried end up looking neutral or slighty bisque. I had two nice girls helping me at Sephora and neither knew who Bridgit Bardot was (I was horrified!) so they kept directing me to warmer colors. I almost went with one of there suggestions for a Nars shade instead but am so glad I didn't give in on my several year mission. Very moisturizing and stays on well. I can see if you have any hint of a chapped lip you would probably not have much success with this product but since I am addicted to Rosebud lip salve I never have that problem. I have found it, HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this color so much and would have given this 5 stars if it wasn't for how terrible it applies. I don't consider this a matte, the formula is very creamy...almost like M.A.C.'s Creme de Nude. The color is fairly opaque, atleast enough to make me happy, but when I tried this on it just seeped into every crack and imperfection. Even after I exfoliated! I might repurchase if I can make it look normal on me. As far as the paleness of this color, I love it! I don't really like the packaging, it is a bit bulky and weird, but ehhh I wouldn't have cared if it worked out better...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by whiterose20

I LUUUUV this product. I can understand why people would give this bad reviews because it is a very very pale nude, but for me personally that's exactly what I was wanting. I have been searching for a pale mod nude lipstick FOREVER and this is exactly what I was looking for. It's a pale nude with a hint of pink, and looks amazing with a smoky eye and with Revlon Peach Petal lipgloss on top, very Kim Kardashian style. As I said earlier, I personally was looking for something that would purposely lighten my lips, so if you are looking for something that matches your natural lip color perfectly, than this probably wouldn't be for you. As for the product itself, the lipstick is moisturizing, moderately longlasting, and I love the tattoo-style packaging. Would definately recommend this for someone that doesn't want to bother buying a nude lipstick unless it's going to stand out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by eva1108

I was looking for a great nude lipstick when I found this. It is a nice peachy-nude. It goes on matte so I usually put a touch of gloss over it (usually Nars in Orgasm).

It stays on beautifully and I love the formula. I find it to be hydrating and smooth.

I would say that if you have much (really any) darkness to your skin this may not be for you. I am very fair and I even put a touch of color to it with gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by luciasue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was not expecting to like this lipstick but it is now my go-to lipstick. I have been looking for a pink-based (rather than orange-based) nude lipstick for a long time and finally I found this. It has a matte finish (which is why some people comment that it looks too pale on its own), but when you put gloss overtop, it looks beautiful. I put Chanel glossimer 87 overtop and line my lips with Bobbi Brown lipliner in Heather. Think Pamela Anderson or Bridget Bardot lips. Amazing! I have been wearing this every day for the past 6 months and I get so many compliments on it. Most nude lipsticks are orange or brown based (which is not ideal for us pale complexions with pink undertones) but this is pink-based, making it very complimentary to my complexion. The lipstick also has great staying power.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Karasuman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm an NC15 and I love this! I've worn this several ways: on its own with a little clear gloss; with MAC Subculture liner as a base, plus a little touch of other glosses such as MAC Dreamy, Florabundance or clear. I hope they keep making this one. It's a great nude.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the formula of the Kat Von D lipsticks but this color will only look good on people with very light complexions. I am NC30 and this made me look like a corpse, it was just too light for me. But it really is a nice shade, just doesn't work on me.