October 22, 2014 | 985 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Superslick Signature Blue

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this while looking for a blue eyeliner. I wear eyeliner everyday. I know how a good eyeliner is. This is the worst eyeliner i've ever used or tried. It comes off in pieces after 3 hours. Imagine going to bathroom to wash your hands and seeing a part of your eyeliner is missing. Not something i will pay for. I threw it to trash bin after a couple of use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 6:33:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very beautiful liquid eyeliner. I bought it when I was about to be photographed for black and white pictures and photograph told me that blue eyeliner will appear black on the photo while black with appear just grey. So I bought this exclusively for my photo shoot at first. But once I tried it I fell in love. The color is so vibrant and looks lovely with my blue-greyish eyes. The finish is glossy and very intense. Perfect when you want just a little bit of color in your everyday makeup without going too far with bright eye shadows. I usually wear it on its own with MAC painterly as a base on my eye lids. Will repurchase in green or purple shade when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by painterlyrose

A navy blue that's actually blue and not dark black-blue! I do, however have some issues with these liners. (I also have these in Smokey Heir and Treat Me Nice)

The Good: They are pigmented, easy to apply, smudgeproof and waterproof and long-lasting to some extent.

The Bad:
One, They are incredibly wet, hence take a little longer to dry.
Two, They flake off near the end of the day (6-8 hours) which is incredibly annoying when it drops into your eyes and your eyeliner look is in pieces.

These are nice products but I wouldn't buy again because of the flaking and it comes off in pieces when I remove it, all of this getting into my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by bellafonte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As far as liquid eyeliners go, this is magic. It's a lovely inky navy colour that is subtle and created a really dynamic contrast with the warmth of brown eyes. I also love how subtle the colour is, the blue only really hints when eyes are open in normal light but beware it turnes very blue in harsher light.
Therefore my one gripe is that it can be a bit limiting to which eyeshadows suit. So far the only combinations I have been happy with were a navy smoky eye and a neutral earthy lid.

However i'm pleased with the packaging, the wand is long enough to control which is such a relief. I have previously tried liquid eyeliners such as Mabelline Line Stiletto which has a stumpy awkwardly thick wand. I would say it is worth spending the extra for MAC as the consistancy of the liner is smoother, and the brush is more precise. The finish is polished and it's easier to achieve different effects. I can't wait to try the other colours.

I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great product. easy to apply, great staying power. love the look of it even after its dry. i'm glad these are permanent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great product, wasn't sure if I was going to get this shade or not, when I tried it, I fell in love, it's such a pretty color and it's so easy to apply.