October 31, 2014 | 982 users online

Fragrances - Bliss Labs - Bliss Eau de Toilette

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by rnornan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well I sought this perfume out after going to Disney World, and staying in one of the hotels there (for work believe it or not!). They had this scent in the lobby and the hotel was an aquatic themed one which I cannot recall the name of at the moment. The bath products were all bliss and matched the lobby scent. Of course with the strong scent memory of Disney World I wanted to relive the happiness. The scent is fun, and not too challenging and is aquatic and musky at the same time. Doesn't last long but for 10 bucks a pop who cares? A touch of sweetness when I'd prefer at bit more of seaweed is what keeps me from going gaga over it. I sent it to my mom who loves it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this at Stein Mart, but I've also seen this at TJ Maxx...I like this for summer time. Smells fresh and light. I'd def buy this again, I also like that IMO it's a take along fragrance when I travel as it's never too much for anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by shazzberry

Scent is nice, light, i like the smell of cucumbers so this appeals to me. Got this on a discount, not sure if i would pay full price though. Lasting power about half a day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Ciji63

Good clean fragrance that is not overpowering. Very important if you work or are around people a lot. The scent does not last unfortunately but at the price, a rollerball is easy to throw in your purse so you can "refresh" throughout the day. It has a clean spa smell (on me anyway) but as with all scents, you have to see how it reacts to your body chemistry. I have more women comment on the smell than men.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by androideyes91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this at Tj Maxx in search of finding an inexpensive everyday scent. I don't know much about perfume and it's reaction with body chemistry so I just stick with whatever I get compliments on. I was not sold on the scent at all but wanting to get a male perspective I decided to ask both my brothers. Both mentioned a slighty cigarette-ish. Alcohol/cucumber/cigarettes. I can't imagine any lady wanting to smell like that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Jkline72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so happy I found this! And for $9.99 at Marshall's for a full
Size bottle! Score!! I'm a perfume junkie but in my office there are many people who are scent sensitive making it hard to wear many perfumes to work.:( but this one is amazing! I've used other bliss products,especially the body wash and love the scent now to find it in a bottle is amazing! So far no complaints from the co workers as this is a fresh I just left a spa smell! Who couldn't love that?? The only issue is that it doesn't stay on all day. It fades away. However the clothes I spray it on still
Have the scent so I think I'll use it more that way! I went back for 2 more at that price I don't wanna run out! Retail is $54!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by kristamb

Okay, I just picked this up a little 10 mL roller bottle at Marshall's for $5.99 yesterday....and I think I really like it! (A lot of times with perfume, I *think* I really like it, then after I smell it for a few days, I realize the scent gives me headaches or makes me nauseous...). Bliss definitely smells refreshing and like cucumbers at one point. Then it turns into a little something different, but it's hard to describe...I'll come up with it after I smell it a few more times. One reviewer says this perfume reminds them of Leap! from the Body Shop....I always wanted to try Leap! because of everyone's rave reviews but it's been discontinued. If this smells like Leap! did then I think I wouldl like that one too! I only gave 4 lippies for price because even though I found a good deal on this, paying retail for this perfume seems overly expensive given the lasting power. I would say this perfume needs re-applied after about 3 hours. Otherwise, I love this new perfume! So happy I got a great deal, too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Jesse30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So fresh smelling. Hard to describe the scent but its kind of water-y and floral but not? Amazing nevertheless. Everybody must try! Almost aromoatheriapic. I love it. Can't get enough.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at TJMaxx for $10 on clearance. The bottle is adorable! This is a slightly more musty, masculine scent then what I usually wear. I do like it, it's very fresh smelling. As others have said, there is a strong cucumber scent. When I first spray it, it smells a bit too strong, but after a few seconds, the muskiness goes away. It is not long lasting, after about an hour I can barely smell the scent. However, I think for $10 it's a great deal. My favorite scent is still Jadore though :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by pisces945

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a full size bottle of Bliss EDT at TJ Maxx on clearance for $10 today - I remember trying this on in Sephora a few years back and liking it but I didn't think it was worth $54 at the time but for $10 I'll buy it. It's just okay. I think it smells like the pink Mr. Bubble bubble bath. I put it on a good few hours ago and can still smell it. I have the Bliss Spa blue body wash and I think it smells the same or very similar.