July 25, 2014 | 1987 users online

Eye Shadow - Lily Lolo - Miami Taupe

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by muaKissAndMakeUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lime & Lace sent me this mineral eyeshadow to review for my blog and I was pretty impressed with it. If you're not used to working with loose or mineral eyeshadow, then it may take some getting used to. But it's worth it, I promise you.

The eyeshadow's texture is very fine and silky-soft, which I liked a lot. The color itself is a soft shimmery taupe. It's definitely a very versatile color that works for both day and night. I personally liked it best when applied wet because it makes the color a lot more intense, but if you like to keep it more subtle and natural, then you'll love Miami Taupe used dry.

The best thing about this eyeshadow is definitely the wear. It doesn't crease and doesn't budge at all. If you want to find out what I put this poor eyeshadow through to test its wear, check it out here http://www.kissandmakeup.be/index.php/blog/77 :-)

Overall, this is a great eyeshadow. Good quality and a very fair price. I wouldn't buy this particular color again, just because it's a bit too subtle for me, but I'd love to get it in a darker, more intense shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by babalou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this looked darker in the pot than I expected from the pic but I was not disappointed, it's become an everyday essential that I love. It is a cool-toned light mushroom colour, ideal for barely there daytime eyes on pale skin. For an understated look I usually wear it alone.

It is much less dense in colour pigment than other Lily Lolo eye shadows I have tried - I'd say it is very lightly pigmented - but depth can easily be built up to a deeper taupe shade which is lovely.

The finish is almost matte, just the slightest silky sheen - like velvet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This one is very true to the colour in the little pot/ on the website: it's simply a very pretty, very wearable shade of taupe of medium pigmentation. Great for office wear and in combination with other shades, also works very well to define the eye. Can see this working on pretty much any skin tone.