July 29, 2014 | 1591 users online

Polishes - OPI - No Room for the Blues

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by savvyowl821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing color and formula! I have nothing bad to say about this color <3 It's not exactly what comes to mind when I think of "sky blue" though. Sky blue is a touch more green/teal. But then again, "sky blue" doesn't really match the color of the typical sunny sky-- this color does! It's the perfect light blue that leans toward cornflower blue. And when this color goes under the sunlight -- true love. It's just so bright and happy. Love love love. The formula is flawless as well and it grants a natural gloss. I don't even need a topcoat! Would definitely buy again! This is one of my favorite OPI colors :3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by seafoam7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A vivid sky blue polish. I can't think of a better pedicure color for summer! Looks like a turquoise gem!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Beautiful medium-blue aqua-ish creme. Bright and eye-catching, this is a very cute and fun color. If you like blue polishes at all, this is a must-have. Love love love it!
Opaque in 2 coats, no problems with application or wear. It just looks amazing.
Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a striking, medium blue that I love for summer and spring. It doesn't seem to wear quite as long as other OPI polishes, but it's still one of my favorites!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LaKellita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty blue shade. I really like it for Summer, especially if I am bound for the beach or pool. I looks fabulous on fingers and toes. I highly recommend this shade, even to people afraid to try blue polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Flowria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No Room For the Blues was an absolute surprise for me: sometimes I found many other acqua-blue polish acctractive in their bottles, but once on my nails, quite disappointing, as bald spotted, or difficult to build, or semi-sheer...This one's been a love story since his first coat on my pimkie nail: I immediatly realized it was different, absolutly bright and summery, almost self-lighting, above all in sunlight. The application is perfect, flawless and the result is stunning, totally matched with my skin tone! The color is an amazing merge between an acqua-blue and a slightly dusty light blue sky! The polish can be defined almost a "one coat", but I always prefer having two coat on my nails, as it makes tha mani last more. I definitly woul buy it again..and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by SummereansRuijie

This a shade of smooth, juicy blue. Bright enough to stand out without looking neon, and complements my skin tone. I'm in love with the colour, which is perfect for summer! Even with an unsteady hand, 3 coats was all it took to look perfect. One of the creamiest formula I have ever come across. Swatches at summereans.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Stunning blue! Reminds me of Easter so I put it on my toes today for Easter Sunday. Bright and happy color! Yes I would buy this one again... The color makes me smile!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by bonniherself

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A pretty, light-to-medium, bright blue creme, with no warm highlights or edges. Definitely a completely cool blue (and I do refer to "cool" in the sense of the colour tone, though I find this polish cool in other ways, as well).

The formula is not that exciting, a little streaky at first, but it evens out on the second coat, by which time it's opaque. The nice, wide OPI brush is helpful with the application, of course.

I like to wear this as a base for doing clouds, using white polish and a dotting tool and a bit of silver for the "lining" (clouds have silver linings, after all). For that, it is the most perfect sky background I've ever tried.

This colour works very well on my pale, cool-toned skin, but I found that it really brought out the visible blue veins in my hands! I mention this in case any other ladies of a certain age or skin tone (or both) are considering this polish. It's a very pretty blue, but if you're bothered by visible veins, maybe try something darker, because this will pick it right up.

EDIT: Happy to report that this works very nicely on my toes (my feet don't have the big issues with blue veins), and that when my hands are more tanned (a rare event, but it occasionally happens!), this works better for me (but it still shows up the blue veins rather more than I'd like).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by jkou6

I am amazed by how beautiful the colour is, I am a very big nail polish fan and this has really impressed me. It is great how you only need one coat to get a beautiful manicure! I like this manicure with an accent nail of Ate Berries In The Canaries, it really compliments the blue. I haven't tried yet but I think this is a good watermarbling polish because it is very opac!