April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Morning Refresh Cleansing Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by winghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is amazing! I've tried the blue one. But I didn't really like it. It doesn't clean well and leaves a film residue on my face. Couple mins after my skin feels dry.

But this one cleans well, easy to take off the makeup in a few sweeps and leaves my skin feeling fresh, without drying.

Absolutely in love!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by holychiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have bought multiple packs of these wipes, they are super gentle (I have the alcohol-free ones) and never break me out unlike many other wipes. My skin does tend towards dry so having the exfoliating side is great! I don't wear super heavy makeup so I can't say how good/bad they work for that but for concealer/BB cream and non waterproof mascara these are amazing!! I'll continue to buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by jemobe08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best towelette I came across for my combo/oily and sensitive skin. It doesn't dry my face, so I don't have that tight feeling after. It absorbs well and moisturizes skin. I don't even have to use a face cream before applying my makeup, it keeps make up looking great and I don't get as much shine from my oily skin.You can use this at night too, and my skin looked great in the morning. I don't use this every day, since it made me break out a little here and there, so I cut back every other day. These types of packaging for it I hate, because you have to tear open every time and the flap never completely closes and after awhile, the glue wears off. Wish they had the snap on covers, like WetOnes wipes or YesToBrands towelette packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I picked these up on a whim because they were on sale, I love using wipes to remove my makeup, I've had good luck with Ponds in the past, and I always like trying new products. I have to say, these wipes exceeded my expectations. First of all, they smell great. They have a nice refreshing citrusy scent that I really enjoyed. I think the best part about these wipes is that one side is textured with little bumps that really help to gently rub away all your makeup. I appreciated that only one side was bumpy and the other side was just your normal soft cloth. The bumpy side really helped remove all of my heavy foundation and face products, and the soft side was perfect for removing eye makeup. These never irritated my skin or my eyes, which is amazing considering nearly every makeup wipe I've tried has made my eyes sting or water at some point or another. These just left my face feeling smooth, clean, and refreshed. Another big plus was that these didn't dry out too quickly -- my last wipe was just as moist as the first, even though after a while the sticky close tab didn't like to stay shut. Definitely impressed with these and I will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by scunliffe

Not bad but I prefer the ones in the blue packaging. Has a nice refreshing wake you up in the morning kinda scent

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

I just want to say how much I love this towellettes. I have tried all of them with different scents and such. I have used them for about 3 years. I buy lots of them when they go on sale 2 pkgs for $6 CND otherwise they are $6 just 1 pkg. I love how it removes my makeup so easily with just one swipe and still be able to re-use it until all of my makeup is off. I love the feeling that I get after using it. My skin feels smooth after I use the beaded side. I don't know what u would do without it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by foreverpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These removed my makeup better than any other makeup wipe. However, a few days after using these on a consistant basis I broke out horribly. These left an oily film on my face and even though I cleansed after wiping off my makeup, they still broke me out :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use a lot of face wipes. I use face wipes when i'm traveling, when i'm camping, after performances, and on nights when i'm just too tired to do a proper wash. I've tried a lot of brands. But i've found just a few i rebuy.
And these did not make the cut. First, I had to search very very hard to find these. The disgustingly stench-laden Evening Soothe towelettes seem to be everywhere, yet this version is hardly anywhere. I don't know why. They are certainly more pleasant than their PM counterpart.
This doesn't mean i love these. I really really detested the smell of Evening Soothe. This product is not greatly different in most regards, except it has a slight, powdery, citrus-cucumber smell, which is vastly superior to the hideous fragrance of Evening Soothe. However, the scent isn't all that great. And, frankly, i would rather pay more money for a better product. I might consider buying these again if i found them locally (i live in a major metropolitan area - they ought not to be so hard to find - and don't suggest MalWart - i won't set foot in that place), but i sure wouldn't specially order them off the internet.
I recommend these over Evening Soothe, but i don't really recommend them. I have tried a lot of DS brands, and of them I prefer Garnier Fructis Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (or whatever they're calling them this year). The scent is not too awful and they contain a number of decent ingredients paralleling some higher end products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells very good!!! Takes off my whole face makeup off (heavy foundation and bronzers), it has great texture on the one side like little dots and it rubs my makeup off very good like i said. I but mine at walmart they have 2 for 1 price, so i buy many until next sale so it lasts me :) Some people i se wrote it dries out your skin it doesn't do this to mine but you see its all different because we all have different skin! I personally wouldn't want to use anything too greasy and moisturizing because i would probably break out , thats wha creams are for ! loovvve this product!!! and the smell is so goooooood (i had to say it again)try it you won't be disappointed..:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by lulububble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these! They take all my makeup right off my face, even my waterproof mascara. Everything just comes right of and its so easy and simple.
It takes off all my makeup in just one swipe.
The towellets are very big and 30 come in a pack
It dries out my face if I dont moisturize afterwards.
The packaging is okay. When you dont seal it all the way they can get a little dried out.
I always have a extra pack of these just incase I run out.