Chloe Love, Chlo

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this based on the good reviews around and unfortunately it is a huge disappointment. The first time it smelled pretty and romantic but then something bothered me and a tereible headache and a nausea came out. The sillage and longevity is good but i strongly recommend you to try it some time before you buy. Never blindbuy like me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is pleasant and yes, pretty, flowery, powdery and fresh but quite generic and definitely not very sophistaced. It reminds me of these 90s perfume, something that mum used to wear, like Coty's White Musk and the likes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an amazing scent, perfect as an evening scent. It is strong, but very feminine. Definitely my favorite Chloe perfume!

I absolutely love this perfume.

I'd been given other scents by Chloe in the past as gifts and I always loved them, so when I was shopping around for a new scent I came across this one and thought I would give it a go.

I'm still working my way through my first bottle however I know I'll be repurchasing this when it's finished. This is currently my go-to everyday perfume which I keep in my handbag - which is a shame because the bottle is so pretty I want to just keep it on display.

The scent itself is a really floral musky scent. Similar to other Chloe perfumes that I've tried, although after trying this one I wouldn't go back to the one's I've had before. This is just what I was missing from other Chloe scents, it's more musky than just overpoweringly floral and lasts a long time too. I find myself smelling it on scarves and jackets when I go back to them even after a while.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is hands down my favorite perfume I've ever had. People always ask me what I have on n compliment me constantly . It's very soft, romantic, light n floral. It's perfect for spring n summer . Sadly it's discontinued :0((, I've been able to order it online n my boyfriend found it on a cruise once.

My mother ( now passed) got this fragrance for my daughter. She's worn it as her signature scent for almost 20 years. We love the way it smells on her (I can't wear it at all, too floral for me). Whenever she wears it now, its a memory and something shared. This is a light, summery scent that compliments the lighter fabrics and colors of them season.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Intense but at the same time very feminine scent. This scent stays long on your skin or cloth. Id say this parfume is for someone who doesn't like something that is very light or something very strong. I get a lot of compliments when I were this parfume. Love it.

This perfume does not work on me at all. It smells nice - creamy, powdery, warm - seemingly perfect for an autumn or winter day, non-offensive upon application. Then the dry-down comes and it is stinky musk, but the kind only noticeable up-close, no sillage there. I don't like musk to begin with, but this one is particularly bothersome - I had to go wash it off. Perfumes rarely bother me enough to wash them off. I will give my delightfully adorable mini bottle to someone who will love it more than I,

LOVE ITTTTTT <3

This perfume is repulsive. It smells like a masculine bar soap, not pretty at all. I bought it based on raving reviews and was purely disappointed. In the trash it went.

Popular Fragrances