August 20, 2014 | 1320 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Pearlescent Pink 831E

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cheap dupe for Nars Orgasm! I like this

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

The packaging is very hard to get open, I dropped mine on the floor trying to get it open and it broke, Blush went everywhere.

I WILL NOT be buying this ever again.

Packaging is way too flimsy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by diepset1

I use this blush everyday and it gives me a very natural flush of color. When I bought it, it was very inexpensive, but I don't see it on the shelves anymore. Wet N Wild probably stopped making it, but I will enjoy mine while I can. It's has small and simple packaging, so it's rectangular and black. There is a brush in there, but I don't use it at all. I prefer to apply this blush with a kabuki or my angled blush brush. A little bit goes a long way, so I try to dab a little bit on my brush and just apply as evenly as I can. If you use too much, it's easy to fix. Just take your hand and then gently swipe your cheek and then some of it will come off or it will be more evenly distributed. That's one of the reasons why I like this blush is because it's so easy to work with and no matter what you do, it's hard to look like a clown. It also a beautiful color that seems very flattering on any skin tone. I'm going to be pretty bummed when I am out of my blush, but that's going to take awhile because this stuff lasts a very long time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by troo12

It has some large shimmers in it and is VERY pigmented. The shimmers are why only 4 lippies. And whereas I like the pigment, it's a bit much on my skin for a work day. Otherwise, I like how it complements bronzers without competing with the shading.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by allbeautyincluded

very nice package it gives a color of health in my cheeks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super pretty warm pink that is good for every day. It brightens my face and makes me look alive for sure. Performs very well, as well as the HE blushes I've dropped too much money on in the past ... and it was all for the pretty packaging evidently.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLeeY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing blush! It is my absolute favorite. It is very pigmented (use a light hand when applying), it is very blendable (if you do add too much), it is also affordable. If you don't like shimmery face products you might not enjoy this as much. It has a lot of gold shimmer. It also lasts all day on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I bought this today after raiding the BOGO 50% off products x>$1.99 RiteAid WnW display. I have Heather Silk & am a huge fan of WnW blushes & just WnW in general. This is less pink & more coral/tan, but it's def gonna be a staple. I was playing with it earlier & I noticed like others that the brush is junk. You can save it & use it on your WnW loose glitter coz it's useful for putting in your hair & on your arms, chest, etc. I love a good shimmery/glittery product & this has some tastefully done shimmer/glitter; be aware this blush isn't matte. I am on a quest to get the other 2 colors in my travels! I saw the pic some1 posted & thought it was interesting how drastically the batches varied that wildly in color! I am going to take one tip from a poster here & try swiping this blush with my finger (thanks MUA!). Elf and WnW make my fave blushes on a budget!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

I have tried high end blushes for years but then I tried this and stopped buying high end blushes. I just love this! This is my HG favorite blush. It is stunning and it looks good with everything! It is so pigmented and soft. I have blushes from, Dior, Nars, Mac, Tarte and so much more and nothing beats this. I just cannot say how much I love this! I own all 4 colors from this line and I just wish they would make more!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Thought I would try this on a whim. Thought I may like it for the price. Well of course too good too be true cause it was way to pink for my skin and just not for me. made me look red like i had a fever or sunburn. Will stick to Mac and my other higher end blushes.