Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake, Orange 5 Lake Cl 45370, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 2/12/2015 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ohh this blush is beautiful! Even more beautiful at $2.99! The subtle shimmer in this blush gives a perfect amount of glow and colour. It's well pigmented and lasts well on my face even without foundation underneath. I apply with my elf blush brush on the apples of my checks. The only downside is the packaging. It's not pretty and although it lasted longer than I thought it would, the top still came off. I hear it's a dupe for mars orgasm but I have no reason to pay $30 for a blush when I love this one for $3!

on 1/4/2015 10:32:00 PM

Really nice blush! This is so soft and pigmented I was plesantly surprised by this. This was the last one in stock and being a blush collector I snatched it up ;) Glad I did it's a very nice peachy pink more leaning pink blush. I own Orgasm and this is more pink which I like. I'm about an NW20, green eyes, blonde hair, and very cool undertones. This looks great on and I only need one swipe because it is so soft and pigmented. It looks like a natural pink flush on me and it lasts! I haven't had to reaply during the day for normal wear.

This will be a great Spring shade that I cannot wait till it gets warmer to wear more often. I do still wear it now in the freezing cold. I do not care because it's very pretty. The shimmer doesn't transfer onto my skin but if it did I wouldn't mind.. The packaging is typical Wet n Wild great product in decent but fragile packaging. I don't use the brush with it I prefer my own as well. It blends really well and I cannot get over how soft it is. Nice addition to my ever growing blush collection. Recommended:)

on 1/3/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

what an amazing find. thank you guys!
i used to buy the Pearlescent Pink years ago (when it was in a larger silver container), but totally forgot about when switching from powder blushes to cream ones.
well, today while looking for nail polish, i saw wet'n wild display and the blushes were so beautiful and on sale, i decided to give them a try.
taking a closer look, i realized that all the 3 containers on display, labeled Pearlescent Pink 831E, had completly different color blushes inside. What? I thought maybe the plastic they used has somewhat different tint, but no - when i opened them at home, the colors were exactly the way you see them through a little window. Wierd, ha? Guess, the quality control is lacking,
1 blush was more pink, another peachy, and the last one apricot. But all 3 are absolutely gorgeous, and give subtle glow to my pale (NW 15-20) skin. In fact, i am so happy with these blushes, that i feel that i bought 3 different colors for different occasions. why not? at these prices, every woman or man, deserves to have fun with them.
people always compare these to nars orgasm. i dont much care if these are dups or not. who cares, as long the blushes are high quality, look amazing on you and affordable to boot. i have no one to impress, and it is silly to buy something not because you absolutely love.
for me personally these beauties are much better than nars orgasm. dont get me wrong, orgasm is a gorgeous color ... in a pan. but it never looked good on me - way too sparkly, way to obvious, way too 'clown running a fever' look. i dont want sparkles, i am not a xmas tree. i want a very natural and subtle glow that makes me look radiant, not feverish. and this is where icon blushes, pardon the pun - shine :)
these blushes are very saturated, so use a very light hand when applying. the brush that comes in a box is awful. i never understood why wet'n wild insists on creating landfills of these rejects. it would be so much better to give consumers a bit more of their amazing products, and stop making the junk brushes.
i use very good quality, expensive brushes, so i only need to touch the surface of the blush very lightly, then shake the brush gently and swipe.

the pinkier blush is very intense, so i plan on using it for evenings going out. the peach and apricot are less intense, perfect for day time. all the blushes have golden higlights, which really wake up my pale skin. these powders is incredibly soft, which makes them feel high-end. great buys, especially when you consider how inexpensive they are. if they break (hopefully not on a floor), i will just crush them and continue using them as loose powder brushes. they are that good.

on 10/29/2014 4:45:00 AM

Love the product

It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, gorgeous color (I think it will fit with all skin color), very natural (a fresh peachy pink on my skin), the shimmer doesn't bother me at all because it less visible, very affordable,

The package is a standard black plastic with clear plastic lid, The brush is rather coarse but ir doesn't matter for I prefer my blush brush

on 10/15/2014 11:05:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I have tried blushes from a ton of different brands (drugstore and high-end) and these blushes are still in my top three favorites! I love these so much! I have every color they have. The only problem I have with them is that there are not that many colors. However, I can look past that because they are amazing! Super pigmented and super beautiful!

on 10/13/2014 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

It's okay, but I'm not crazy about the shimmer at my age. I will only use it occasionally to finish it up.

on 9/24/2014 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Cheap and not horrible blush but the packaging is really flimsy and my blush became cracked after a few months. Would not repurchase because not long lasting and the blush got everywhere after cracked. The brush is not useful either. Must buy a kabuki separately.

on 9/15/2014 10:08:00 PM

I really enjoy this blush and the natural pink flush it gives, however I only give it four lipsticks as I do see actual pieces of glitter when I wear it, which I don't prefer, but I do wear this blush quite often. If you like glitter in your blush, you'll love this! It's pretty richly pigmented!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love these blushes! I have 3/4 of them (don't have Berry Shimmer but I am planning on changing that soon). They're only $2.99, sometimes less, sometimes bogo half off, and are seriously the most pigmented blushes I've ever used, even compared to high end. Bonus, they all show up on my deep tan skin (true match w7). I've never liked a blush with shimmer, but this one gives a nice glowy sheen to the cheeks. If you've tried Milani's baked blushes (I have Rose D'oro) it's not as "glittery" as those imo. oely sheen on the cheeks - skip a highlight with this one!

on 8/5/2014 4:29:00 PM