November 23, 2014 | 867 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Pearlescent Pink 831E

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by t03y03l

Love the product

It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, gorgeous color (I think it will fit with all skin color), very natural (a fresh peachy pink on my skin), the shimmer doesn't bother me at all because it less visible, very affordable,

The package is a standard black plastic with clear plastic lid, The brush is rather coarse but ir doesn't matter for I prefer my blush brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by HannahSunn

I absolutely love this product! I have tried blushes from a ton of different brands (drugstore and high-end) and these blushes are still in my top three favorites! I love these so much! I have every color they have. The only problem I have with them is that there are not that many colors. However, I can look past that because they are amazing! Super pigmented and super beautiful!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's okay, but I'm not crazy about the shimmer at my age. I will only use it occasionally to finish it up.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by mak3upfr3ak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Cheap and not horrible blush but the packaging is really flimsy and my blush became cracked after a few months. Would not repurchase because not long lasting and the blush got everywhere after cracked. The brush is not useful either. Must buy a kabuki separately.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

I really enjoy this blush and the natural pink flush it gives, however I only give it four lipsticks as I do see actual pieces of glitter when I wear it, which I don't prefer, but I do wear this blush quite often. If you like glitter in your blush, you'll love this! It's pretty richly pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by VivaLaSunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these blushes! I have 3/4 of them (don't have Berry Shimmer but I am planning on changing that soon). They're only $2.99, sometimes less, sometimes bogo half off, and are seriously the most pigmented blushes I've ever used, even compared to high end. Bonus, they all show up on my deep tan skin (true match w7). I've never liked a blush with shimmer, but this one gives a nice glowy sheen to the cheeks. If you've tried Milani's baked blushes (I have Rose D'oro) it's not as "glittery" as those imo. oely sheen on the cheeks - skip a highlight with this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cheap dupe for Nars Orgasm! I like this

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

The packaging is very hard to get open, I dropped mine on the floor trying to get it open and it broke, Blush went everywhere.

I WILL NOT be buying this ever again.

Packaging is way too flimsy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by diepset1

I use this blush everyday and it gives me a very natural flush of color. When I bought it, it was very inexpensive, but I don't see it on the shelves anymore. Wet N Wild probably stopped making it, but I will enjoy mine while I can. It's has small and simple packaging, so it's rectangular and black. There is a brush in there, but I don't use it at all. I prefer to apply this blush with a kabuki or my angled blush brush. A little bit goes a long way, so I try to dab a little bit on my brush and just apply as evenly as I can. If you use too much, it's easy to fix. Just take your hand and then gently swipe your cheek and then some of it will come off or it will be more evenly distributed. That's one of the reasons why I like this blush is because it's so easy to work with and no matter what you do, it's hard to look like a clown. It also a beautiful color that seems very flattering on any skin tone. I'm going to be pretty bummed when I am out of my blush, but that's going to take awhile because this stuff lasts a very long time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by troo12

It has some large shimmers in it and is VERY pigmented. The shimmers are why only 4 lippies. And whereas I like the pigment, it's a bit much on my skin for a work day. Otherwise, I like how it complements bronzers without competing with the shading.