Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake, Orange 5 Lake Cl 45370, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 8/15/2015 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

There was a while I reached for blusher everyday, but I have found other drugstore ones that I like more. Overall, it is a high quality blush, but it does have some small glitters. It is very pigmented, which can make it go a bit overboard if you aren't careful. It's a really nice pink with hints of coral, perfect for summer.

on 8/4/2015 8:26:00 AM

I love this blush. It is very comparable to Nars orgasm blush. It's a beautiful color with a little bit of sparkles. It gives you the right shimmer to the cheeks and it gives you a great color payoff. It's matches a lot of skin tone very well. It gives a nice flush look to the cheeks. Really great product!!

on 8/2/2015 6:15:00 AM

Holy wow...Ok, I bought this honestly not expecting much. I mean, this was less than $3, so I knew it was either going to be so lightly pigmented that I had to use half of it just to make it show up, or it was going to be garish. It's closer to the latter, but it can work. The first time I used it, I used the same brush I like for blush, but I brushed it across the powder a couple of times. That was waaaay too much product, even after tapping off the excess. Learn from my mistake. (**Disclaimer: I am very, very pale. If you do not resemble a ghost, your results may vary.**)

I used an E.L.F. stippling brush and just barely touched the brush on the blush, then tapped the brush to shake off any excess. Then very lightly I worked it onto my cheeks. The result, on full coverage foundation, was actually very nice.

I think this is more of a coral shade, which is exactly what I wanted after using kind of bubblegum pink, mauve-ish, and peach for the last...well, a really long time. So, I saw this and thought, "Why not? It's cheap and will at least let me see if I like this kind of color so I can get something better if it sucks." But I'm really impressed by this one, so it might be my HG blush. I never thought I would have a HG blush, but here it is.

It seems to wear well, but I haven't tested it in high humidity and heat yet. I'll update this later if my opinions change. I'll also see how it looks with BB cream instead of full coverage foundation and add that later.

As of now, I recommend this one. Just be careful and use a light touch, because it is VERY pigmented. It's better to use too little and have to add a bit more, than try to fix having way too much on.

on 7/7/2015 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Beautifully colored blush - I'd call it a peachy pink leaning more pink. Its got some shimmer, but on me its subtle. Packaging sucks, but its cheap so whatever.
The thing is that this blush is somehow very powdery and hard to blend. It ends up looking streaky on me, and wears off pretty quickly. Its very pigmented, so you need to use a light hand or it can be too much very easily.
Its an okay product, but I just find it difficult to work with. In a pinch, with no other options, it would be a fine blush. But in comparison to other blushes with a similar color, I destashed this one first.
If you love this color, try Jordana blush in Coral Sandy Beach. On my cheeks they look about the same (Jordana's blush is more peachy) but the quality of Jordana is far superior for about the same price.

on 6/19/2015 1:00:00 AM

I went to sephora I tried on nars orgasm was a lil to glittery nyx pinched to glittery went to cvs had coupons saw pearlescent pink loved it just a a hint of glitter very nice natural looking blush a lil go's a long way

on 5/25/2015 1:40:00 AM

I actually really love this blush. it gives the perfect healthy flush to my skin and last a good amount of time on my face. loved this so much I bought the other two to finish my collection. very pigmented so try and use a light hand as well as tap off any excess

on 5/17/2015 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Nice buildable pink shade with a tiny hint of shimmer. Looks great on my neutral pale skin, adds a very natural and flattering flush to my cheeks. Definitely a great year round staple blush for almost anyone, plus you can't beat the price. Hasn't broken my sensitive skin out and it's been almost a month!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

***HG Alert**** one of my favorite blushes of ALL TIME folks! This beats out several Mac blushes, bars, you name it! The formula is nice, it's dirt cheap, and tons of product. I've had my same blush going on 1 year now, and still haven't hit pan. It's super pigmented, so it's best not to use a heavy hand. I like to dot my brush over the top, and tap off the excess.

A great product from Wet n' Wild, and a great dupe for TheBalm hot mama!

on 5/8/2015 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used to only use Mac blush, not anymore! This is such a lovely color and it last all day. This is saying a lot because I tend to touch my face a lot through out the day. I would not say it is an exact dupe for the NARS blush in Orgasm , does not give quite the same glow. It looks like it has shimmer to it but once you apply it you don't notice it. It gives a natural flushed look just not glow with it.

on 4/1/2015 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is crazy pigmented! All you need is a light tap on the blush with your brush, and BAM! Cheap and good.

Popular Blush Products