Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Honeymoon Red

4.8

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Honeymoon is a perfect classic red. Very flattering and sophisticated. I found it coated well in one coat, which is remarkable (though I did 2 coats so it will last). The brush is very nice, a good shape that's easy to use. This is a classic color in my collection.

on 5/29/2013 6:16:00 AM

Great colour, fantastic quality. Opaque, thick enough to really coat the nail and the finish is lovely.

on 1/22/2013 12:41:00 PM

Perfect cool red color

on 1/16/2013 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Sally Hansen "Honeymoon Red" is an absolutely gorgeous colour! It is very close to OPI "I'm Not Really a Waitress" - a deep cranberry shade. Very sexy.

The formula went on smoothly and was completely opaque in two coats. Drying time was fairly quick. I used it with a base coat of OPI "Nail Envy" and topped it with OPI "RapiDry", followed up by an extra topcoat of Sally Hansen "New Lengths" in clear on days 2 and 3. I am now on day 5 with very minimal tip wear and one small corner chip.

This is an excellent polish for the price and I would definitely buy again.

on 4/7/2011 2:14:00 AM

Sexy sexy sexy! Great all around classic red, not too dark or vampire-y, not too orange, just perfect. This reminds me of classic pin-up girls and 50s movie stars. Wear it on dates and Valentine's Day!

on 9/12/2010 8:04:00 AM

Boom chicka waa waa! This is my HG red nail polish!

The application went on smooth and easily. One coat gave a perfect cover. It dried quickly which was a bonus. The colour is a deep glossy scarlett. I totally understand why it is called honeymoon red - it is very sexy! Retail price is a little exy at $27.50. However it is worthy price to pay for a perfect vamp red.