CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser

4.1

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate and Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Dihydrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

Was looking for a cleanser to remove Makeup without over drying. This was perfect! I loved the texture. It's like a hybrid between a gel like consistency, but with the cleansing power of a foam cleanser when massaged into the skin. Removes makeup very well. HOWEVER, I'm allergic! After one use, I noticed many tiny bumps on my forehead and at first I thought it was hormonal. Upon the second use, this cleanser was for sure the problem. I had lots of small red bumps all in my forehead, hair line, on my eye lids, and some on the cheeks. My skin usually reacts well or not at all to cleansers. I suspect the ceramide (special hydrating ingredient in this cleanser) caused the reaction. So sad, I really loved the way it felt on my skin.

on 3/1/2015 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I use the hydrating cleanser before but I didn't feel clean. So I tried this foaming cleanser, it was a little drying on my skin. This cleanser broke me out with tiny little pimples on my fore head and face.I will stay away from the face cleansers but I like there body cream.

Holy grail! Changed my life and my skin. I'd pay $50 for this. Always had acne and now after using this I'm realizing i was treating my skin harshly to try and clear my skin. Did the opposite and used products for more normal sensitive types of skin and what do you know? My skin starts clearing. Gets better with each use. Love

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this cleanser after seeing it recommended on Paula Begounís site. Iíd been alternating between PCís Skin Balancing and Earth Sourced cleansers, but was looking to save some $$$ (Costcoís pharmacy sells this for about $10).

Iíve been using this cleanser for a couple of months and so far, so good. It removes light makeup and doesnít irritate my skin or leave it overly stripped (a big deal for me because I use several different PC exfoliants). Definite repurchase.

on 2/23/2015 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I bought this product because every face cleanser I've tried tend to irritate me around my nose. This one so far has not irritated my skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry and it does takes all of my makeup off easily (even my Kat Von D foundation).

A lot of people might find this face cleanser to be pricey since it's a drugstore product. But keep in mind its a very good product plus its a "big bottle"....its not your small typical drugstore sized bottle!

I personally can say this face cleanser is so far the best one I've used and I will keep purchasing this CeraVe facial cleanser.

on 2/20/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was excited to try this after reading so many positive reviews, but my skin has proved to be the exception once again. I only used this for two days before throwing in the towel. After using it the first time, my skin seemed more irritated than usual, but I was hoping it was due to the weather. I used it twice more after that to make sure. This morning, I woke up with whiteheads all over my face! It is disgusting. My skin hasn't looked this bad for a very long time. If you're clog-prone, I would stay away!

on 2/19/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this cleanser. It isn't super foaming, but just enough. I find it does a good job removing my makeup and sunscreen without causing dryness or irritation. Once in a while I need to wash a second time if I was wearing more makeup than usual. The texture is very light. There is a slight scent, but it is fresh and doesn't cause any irritation for me. A bottle lasts an incredibly long time for me. This is by far my favorite cleanser.

on 2/17/2015 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is a great basic cleanser for oily, sensitive skin. It gets my face really clean, but doesn't leave it feeling dry or tight. A little pricey, but the bottle is big and lasts for months.

on 2/15/2015 2:52:00 PM

Decided to try this cleanser because I LOVE the PM face moisturizer. I wasn't disappointed with this product, I just wasn't highly impressed. Does it do what its supposed to? Yes. I just didn't get that super clean feeling I get with my bioderma cleanser. I might give this another shot because it does come with a lot for the price. I also really like the pump function!

on 2/13/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love this cleanser. For years, I was using Boscia but I find that this works better and is a lot less expensive. It's gentle, non drying, makes my face feel soft and clean and removes makeup very well. Way better than my old expensive Boscia cleanser ever did. Highly recommended!