October 30, 2014 | 1755 users online

Conditioner - Bee Mine Products Bee U Ti FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by jtmonian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Moisture, Moisture, Moisture. I bought 2 huge jars of the Bee Mine Conditioner because of the great reveiws. This is one of the best, pricy but it is very deep moisturizing. I always used my steamer when I used this deep conditioner to make sure my hair benefited from the product goodnesss, to pentrated my hair shaft. My hair loves this stuff. My hair was never tangled, .ever weighed my hair down. This product is very rich and thick, a ittle goes a long way depending on your length. I will buy this product again...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by oracle1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I have started my 1 year olds hair care regiem just recently and was searching childrens hair care blogs and came accross this company. These mothers had nothing but excellent reviews on these products so I decided to give them a try. I must say they were not wrong. These products tho a little pricey are worth it . I havent tried them on myself yet(Im relaxed, she is natural)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ava902

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is amazingly moisturizing. It softens my hair like no other product I have ever used. Even after I rinse, my hair is still left soft and moisturized. The conditioner is very thick but penetrates well when used with a hooded dryer, steamer or heating cap. While it is slightly expensive, because it is so thick and moisturizing, you only need a little of it. This is my HG deep conditioner. The smell doesn't really bother me, as a matter of fact, I love the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by peps123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really been impressed with Bee Mine Products and the Bee U Ti FUL deep conditioner does not disappoint. If you are looking for intense moisture, then look no further. My hair feels so moisturized after deep conditioning with heat with this product. Also, it contains no parabens, phthalates or silicones. The only drawback I can think of is the intense smell of the conditioner. It's a nice smell but yes it is intense!