Bee Mine Products Bee U Ti FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner

Distilled water, Cetearyl Alcohol, BTMS (mild emulsifier), 100 Organic Unrefined Shea Butter , 100 Organic Coconut Oil, Cupuacu Butter, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Organic Raw Honey, Paraben and Formaldehyde Free Preservative, Fragrance (Phthalate Free).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This product is amazing. If your hair is dry and tangled you need this. In only one use it really does transform dry unruly hair making it soft, frizz free, and shiny. It's pricey, but totally worth the price. And you only need to use a small amount to be effective.

on 12/5/2014 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is seriously hydrating; my hair just drank it up. It has good slip and absorbs well. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair with nice curl definition. It is unfortunately on the pricey side so watch for sales on CurlMart. It has quality ingredients and a yogurt like consistency. You take a small scoop with your finger and spread onto your hair. The jar says to leave it on for ten minutes which I did. I just let the steam from the shower hit it although some might want to apply a heating cap or shower cap. It has honey and Shea butter which my hair loves but it doesn't leave my hair weighed down or greasy feeling. It provides pretty good frizz reduction for me too. I would definitely buy again if it is on sale. Highly recommend for those with thick, curly hair.

on 5/4/2013 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Moisture, Moisture, Moisture. I bought 2 huge jars of the Bee Mine Conditioner because of the great reveiws. This is one of the best, pricy but it is very deep moisturizing. I always used my steamer when I used this deep conditioner to make sure my hair benefited from the product goodnesss, to pentrated my hair shaft. My hair loves this stuff. My hair was never tangled, .ever weighed my hair down. This product is very rich and thick, a ittle goes a long way depending on your length. I will buy this product again...

on 2/7/2013 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this stuff. I have started my 1 year olds hair care regiem just recently and was searching childrens hair care blogs and came accross this company. These mothers had nothing but excellent reviews on these products so I decided to give them a try. I must say they were not wrong. These products tho a little pricey are worth it . I havent tried them on myself yet(Im relaxed, she is natural)

on 10/8/2012 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This conditioner is amazingly moisturizing. It softens my hair like no other product I have ever used. Even after I rinse, my hair is still left soft and moisturized. The conditioner is very thick but penetrates well when used with a hooded dryer, steamer or heating cap. While it is slightly expensive, because it is so thick and moisturizing, you only need a little of it. This is my HG deep conditioner. The smell doesn't really bother me, as a matter of fact, I love the smell.

on 9/12/2010 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have really been impressed with Bee Mine Products and the Bee U Ti FUL deep conditioner does not disappoint. If you are looking for intense moisture, then look no further. My hair feels so moisturized after deep conditioning with heat with this product. Also, it contains no parabens, phthalates or silicones. The only drawback I can think of is the intense smell of the conditioner. It's a nice smell but yes it is intense!