April 23, 2014 | 1118 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - Eyeshadow Duo 05 Ever Glam

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by enticx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I canít remember how much they cost, but I am thinking these were about less than USD$3 each. I got them in Ulta when I was in washington DC.

4.5g of product, sliding out packaging. I love slide out packaging as when I travel with them, I donít have to worry about misplacing the lids. These are great addition to your travel bag as they are conveniently small.

01 dream team: matt black and white, very basic colours, both are pigmented and finely milled. I like using the black to set my eyeliner on top of my bobbi brownís gel eyeliner, and the matt white as my brow bone colour. From time to time, I do use the black alone as a eyeliner, but i do not recommend it as it will smudge.

05 ever glam: a basic shimmery cream and shimmery brown colour. Love both, I use the shimmery cream colour all the time as the all over the lids colour.

Pros: affordable, pigmented, lasting, easy to travel.

Cons: ever glam is kind chunky when in packaging(itís fine when applied), they are kinda brittleÖ dropped once and it kinda chipped off (as you can see from the pictures), matt black smudges when use as eyeliner, matt black have fall outs and is a pain to remove.

Overall, itís worth it to get em! Considered my HG eyeshadows, even though I wrote many cons for them.

More here: http://nicxmu.tumblr.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by MrsLayneStaley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am very impressed with all of my Essence purchases so far. I have only seen this brand @ Ulta but the prices are very affordable (this duo was less than $3). This is a nice neutral combo with a shimmery medium golden brown (reminds me of UD Smog though I haven't done comparison swatches yet) and a shimmery highlight that's very close to MAC Vanilla. Both are very smooth, pigmented, and easy to blend. I hope to see more color options and will definitely purchase more from this line. I also have the clear lash/brow mascara and a bronze liquid liner, both of which are wonderful;) Highly recommend.