December 20, 2014 | 1284 users online

Top/Base Coats - Avon - Nail Experts Quick Dry Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

This product is amazing! It definitely speeds up my polish drying time. Whenever it's featured in the Outlet, I stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by usherlover695

i LOVE this. i just used if for my first time and it works amazingly well!!! definately would buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by belleepoque

I think you can only get this in the Outlet book now...typical!

Anyway, there are a lot of "quick dry" oils on the market, but this is the first one I tried. The big plus for me was being able to put this on top of my freshly-painted nails and be able to go about my business in half an hour or less.

There are a few disclaimers, though. First, give nails a minute to dry on their own first - the oil on soaking-wet nails will smudge them (also bits of polish stick to the brush and cause it to "pull" on the polish as you apply). Second, this is an oil. It is messy. It will get on your fingers. Have a towel handy to wipe them. Third, a lot of oils claim to work in a few minutes or less. Give this ten minutes. I find that using this causes my nails to dry much faster than when I don't.