October 1, 2014 | 1979 users online

Concealers - mark - save the day anti-acne concealer stick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

Best concealer I've tried to cover acne marks or break outs. The coverage is good but its not super heavy or cakey. I like the packaging you twist up the tube and apply it to wherever you need it. This has salicylic acid in it which has actually helped heal break outs that I have when I apply this. I actually thought I lost this in a club the other day and had a nooooooo! moment but I found it a couple days later. The price isn't bad at all for this so I will be repurchasing when I run out. This will last me a long time so that probably won't be for awhile. The only problem is sometimes when you twist the tube to make it go down it will just stay there and you have to push it down with your finger but its not a big deal since it works. I think the packaging is cute. It's pretty simple just black and pink but its very slim so I'm able to put it in a clutch or coin purse if I'm going out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty decent concealer to conceal acne/ red marks. It's not super creamy and does not aggravate my skin or cause acne on me. Not sure that I have noticed it actually clearing anything up as it claims, but it doesn't make things worse for me. The tube is tiny so I go through it pretty quickly & I do need to touch it up a couple of times during the day. Probably best for those with oiler or acne prone skin. I paid about $8 for it. The ivory/nude shade that I use is the lightest shade and it's a pale, neutral ivory beige (ivory but not white; not too yellow or pink, just neutral).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by markgirlg

This just also won an allure award! Its great and works wonders! I LOVE TO LOVE markgirlcosmetics . com

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got the buff/nat and it matched great! It has great coverage on the blemishes and redness. Its pretty small though, but I did see a reduction of size of blemish at the end of the day.