August 29, 2014 | 1885 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Gray Beige 165

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the most used eyeshadow of my stash. It actually really mimic the effect of real shadow when used right and it looks very sophisticated. It's a great crease color for fair skin because it doesn't contain any red undertone.

In doubt I use this with a shimmery light color on the lid and I wet it to use as a eyeliner. This never felled me. It's pigmented, it stays put and it's easy to blend. It can also double as a brow color on for ash brunettes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was in search for some really nice matte brown crease colors. So I stopped my Sephora a couple of times to figure out which ones would work out the best for me. I liked the select of MUFE but was overwhelmed with display and numbering. There was no rhyme nor reason to it. Finally I wrote the Sephora names with the MUFE numbers and was determined to find something.

Gray Beige 165 (matte dark taupe brown) was a winner and out of the three I picked up this is my favorite. The (description) is bang on and it blends beautifully. I've already picked up a back-up.

continued >>