September 18, 2014 | 2062 users online

Eyeliner - Ulta - Automatic Eye Liner - Black/Brown

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by LTcurlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this on sale, and would not re-purchase. I used this as a regular eyeliner (on the top lid, not on the waterline) and this would smudge on me. The texture reminds me of Revlon Colorstay eyeliner, however the Colorstay has better lasting power for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an updated review.
I have been using this stuff for weeks and I do not feel very satisfied. It lasts pretty well on the top and glides on smoothly. I also like how pigmented the Black/brown shade is.

But, it smudges a lot on the bottom! I don't think I've used a liner this smudgy in a long time. I've reverted back to my Almay because I always found that by the end of the day I have awful smudges. Oh well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by stacy2455

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Sorry, not a fan. The color itself is nice, exactly how brown/black should look. Unless you load up on primer before applying, it's gone in hours. Definitely smudges and moves, so not repurchasing. Wanted to love this because I read great reviews but it is not for me. Price is great, though! Cant' beat $7! Sadly it seemed like cheap drugstore quality makeup and will be returning the other colors I bought but haven't tried yet .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by HBlondieXoXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for a while now. Every other liner I have tried smears or wears away after a while. This shows up very well. Overall I Love this eyleiner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have worn black liquid eyeliner on an almost daily basis for years. This has been a nice change for when I want a bit of a softer look. I am dark skinned and this color is just perfect, most other brown eyeliners just don't look quite right. Pretty good staying power and washes off easily. Try not to accidentally rub your eyes...it will smudge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my 2nd staple eyeliner. An almost black brown as named, but not harsh like a black can be. It's around $7 at Ulta, but they usually have it on sale ($1 or $2 or BOGOF) which is why and when I pick(ed) mine up. Note this is generally the 2nd hardest shade to fine in stores when a sale is going on.

I did a review of their whole line for the different finishes and colors, since the website is not very descriptive.

UPDATE (01/01/2011) Still my 2nd favorite liner, Deep Brown is my #1