Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 6/25/2015 6:12:00 AM

I would say this works well for under eye areas only, i don't put it near my tzone anymore as i find it starts getting very oily and seperating on my skin, i would also say that Its is a light coverage concealer, it doesn't cover my blemishes, and also doesn't last long, maybe 3-4 hours if you're lucky

I can not sing enough praises about this concealer, it has been a go-to of mine for years...it was one of the very first makeup items I purchased and I'm still using it and repurchasing it. It is such a steal as it's a highstreet product, but there is no quality lost here.

The quality of this product is gorgeous - it glides on smoothly and effortlessly.

It's quite a thick consistency, but I really like that about this product. I use this concealer mainly to cover redness/highlight my under eyes/nose/chin as I find it's slightly too light for blemishes...it highlights them instead. But this is probably due to the limited shade range, I believe there are only three shades and I get the lightest "1 fair".

I can see why people don't like this under their eyes, because it's thick and so there's more chance of creasing. But, I actually love this for my under eyes. Always have and I think I always will...definitely a staple in my makeup bag!!
Tip: set your under eye concealer as soon as you've applied it if you're worried about any creasing.

Definitely worth every penny, as it's such high coverage and such a quality product.

on 6/3/2015 7:14:00 AM

This concealer is an absolute steal and has been a constant in my makeup collection since I first purchased it a couple of years ago. It is so affordable and gives incredible coverage for a drugstore concealer. I mean really it is insane how good it is for the price.

I have heard people say they find it very drying on their under-eyes, but I actually really like it for covering dark circles as well as blemishes elsewhere on my face. For me, this is multi-purpose.

The shade range isn't the best, but that's (unfortunately and unfairly) pretty much expected of cheap drugstore brands. I'm lucky in that I have pale skin, so the lightest shade (Fair) works perfectly for me, but I can see how people with deeper skin tones would struggle to find a suitable colour.

Packaging is good in that it's a bottle with a doe-foot applicator, but isn't the nicest in that the writing rubs off so easily so it ends up looking a bit old and grubby quite quickly, but it costs me about 4 so I really couldn't care less about that when it's so good.

on 5/4/2015 9:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I had to come here to write the review about this concealer. I have been using it for a while now and for some reason, I decided to try something else and purchased MAC pro longwear few days ago. After comparing the two I sold my MAC one in online flea market.

Prolongwear does not even come close to this. This has more coverage, better colour (I took "fair", in reference I am NC15 in MAC studio fix, MAC prolongwear concealer in NW15 was too dark for me because it oxidized!), better staying power, and certainly better packaging and price. Do yourself a favour and buy it and save money on MAC.

I use this under my eyes and it covers my SERIOUS dark circles. It can be a bit drying to make sure to moisturize before. All in all, my def. holy grail. You can get it off EBay if you're not in UK, but please leave some for me too :) :)

Great for covering acne and redness, but under certain lights can make my under eye circles look grey

on 4/20/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I could not love love love this concealer enough!!! I have used some high end others on myself and always look at reviews before I think of buying but NONE (so far) can compare to this, for me anyway. Sometimes I even use it as an all over cover! It takes a few mins to settle but then it looks flawless and skin like. You have got to work quickly with it due to the consistency but once you know how you may love it as much as me! The only downside is that my shade (dark 04) is nearly always out of stock, it just goes to show that those who know KNOW! ;)

on 4/18/2015 2:19:00 PM

Really wanted to love this product but i don't! It does give a good coverage for blemishes etc... However, it definitely oxidises and ends up looking quite orange (on me). It doesn't do much for my under eyes either and i much prefer my maybelline age rewind!! It is a good price however, and seems to work on others (perhaps those with lighter undereyes)

on 4/17/2015 4:19:00 PM

I bought this due to the youtuber and blogger craze, and am a little confused as to why they would love this concealer as they can afford and own much more expensive and better concealers,I guess it could be because of the very high coverage. I gave this product a 2 comparing to other concealers, but for the price I would give it a 4. Recently I've just been using it for very obvious spots that other concealers won't hide, and it works very well for this. However, I try not to use it too much as it is very cakey and dries really quickly so it's difficult to blend. However it does last for a long time.

on 4/15/2015 4:50:00 PM

I purchased this concealer after it being recommended by many bloggers/vloggers.
Everyone raves about this concealer - and for a reason. It isn't perfect, you aren't going to be completely blown away, but for the price IT IS AMAZING. Paying that little - you really can't fault it.

I found that it can come out quite orange so I usually stick to Fair (number 1). The packaging is pretty cheap and standard, but I think it is a necessity is anyones make-up bag. If you don't have it you're really missing out.

on 4/15/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Initially I thought the consistency was too sheer but after a few days of using the product, the formula thickened up a little and became creamier, and actually made the product better in terms of coverage and longevity. I like that it has a peachy undertone which is great for for brightening my dark circles. If you are looking for a quality concealer on a budget, this is definitely worth trying out.

ADVANTAGES:
Affordable
Can be purchased on offers (3 for 2, etc.)
Creamy and blendable
Light-Medium, buildable coverage
Doesn't break me out
Dewy finish
Nice highlight under the eyes ( I'm NC42/NC43 in MAC and use the shade Deep)

DISADVANTAGES:
Cheap packaging
Packaging wastes product & unhygienic for professional use
Product has a plastic like smell
Limited shade range
Oilier skin types may need to set with powder as it could crease