January 30, 2015 | 1997 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Newyork1995

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely amazing product for the price! I go between this concealer and the mac pro long wear and I have to be honest in that I actually prefer the collection one! Leaves my skin look flawless and is amazing on acne scars and spots! It does crease under the eyes but if you immediately set with a powder its hardly noticable. Cant get enough :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 10:39:00 AM More reviews by shelovestosing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has been my go to concealer for two years now and it hasn't failed me once. As a teenager who used to have very bad acne this has been my go to makeup product. It hides spots incredibly well with enough care and works equally well on acne scars and under eye circles. The only negative is after a while the writing rubs off the tube and can get on your hands/other makeup in your makeup bag. All in all an incredible product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 6:54:00 PM More reviews by claudrcruz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't like the packaging too much because it gets really dirty in my kit. This lasts at least half a day on my oily skin. I've already purchased three tubes of these, but I mostly stick with my Instant Age Rewind which works a lot better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 2:14:00 PM More reviews by izzie26

I have very mixed feelings about this concealer. I've just finished my first tube of the colour 'Medium', it's lasted me the best part of 6 months and I mainly used it to hide my awful under eye circles. I'm not sure how great this concealer is for blemishes because I've never used this concealer for that purpose.
I'll start off with the negatives to get them out of the way:
1. The packaging, I'm really not a fan of doe foot applicators, especially this one. Therefore I went through the extra faff of putting it on the back of my hand so I can use my Real Techniques 'Detailer Brush'. Personally, I love tiny brushes for concealer because I feel it gives me better control to cover the areas where I actually have darkness. When I first got this concealer, I was really into the whole huge under eye 'Kim K'esque highlight, now not so much. I also think they're not all that hygienic in the long term but it's really not that big of a deal.
2. Creasing, expect creasing with this product, when I'm not applying eye shadows, which is most school days, I put this on the eyelid to erase the darkness there, obviously not recommended with any eye shadow. This however, does have a tendency to crease under my eyes and I don't know why! It's the most frustrating thing, sometimes it does crease, other times it doesn't and I can't work out what it is that does it!! Anyways it's a bug bare of mine when concealer creases.
3. A little goes a long way, obviously this is a pro in terms of value, just be warned that cakiness is a thing with this concealer if you use too much.
Ok, positives:
1. The price, you really can't argue with the price point! It's a bargain.
2. Longevity, I wear this to school all the time, this means putting it on around 7am and it's still there at 4 when I get home. That's longevity for you and rarely where powder, especially under my eyes.
3. Colour, I really like the colour 'Medium' for under my eyes - it won't work for everyone but it will for a lot of people.
4. The formula is really nice, quite velvety and smooth.
5. High coverage, but with good application it isn't cakey.
6. Blends amazingly.
7. Multi-functional, you can use it for highlighting, colour correcting, covering dark circles and my sister uses it successfully for blemishes so that's impressive in my books.
So I'm going to grab my second tube, but I really want to try the similar Nars concealer next.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2015 4:26:00 PM More reviews by GeorginaDawson

Pros:

GREAT coverage
Thick and creamy
A little goes a long way
Will cover anything
Cheap

Cons:

Writing rubs of quickly
Not a good color choice range
Can look cakey on skin

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by fairplaytoyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is seriously my HG product! When I bought this a few months ago I wasn't expecting to like it so much but I needed a cheaper concealer because I go through quite a fair bit. I bought medium cool 03 for my face and shade 02 (not sure of its name) for under my eyes and this combo works great! It literally lasts for 8 hours which is my typical school day and with touch ups it could last a lot longer. The collection pressed powder is also brilliant for setting it. Overall, love the brand and this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by mimipoj2811

Brilliant concealer. As with a lot of drugstore/high street makeup brands the shade range is a bit limited. I bought medium which was a little bit too yellow and bought light to try which was too pink. I then bought Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 20. I mix the Maybelline concealer with the light shade in the Collection concealer and it's my perfect match. I set with a light dusting of powder and it stays put all day without looking heavy or cake which is important especially under eyes. Definitely recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Coebags

I bought this after seeing lots of positive reviews from the YouTube community.. and it's great! I have a few high end concealers that I love and this rivals them. It's very easy to use and blend and the price is excellent. I am a NW15-20 and I have no 1 fair and cool medium, the cool medium is just a tad dark but still blendable. It's very thick and creamy so you only need a tiny amount and the coverage is excellent for spots and dark patches. I use the no 1 fair under my eyes to brighten but it does need setting or it will crease.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I purchased this a while back based on the positive reviews. It is a full coverage concealer with a thick and creamy consistency. I prefer to use this on my blemishes and acne scars rather than under the eyes because it creases and tends to look a little cakey, and will emphasize lines if you have them. It also has the tendency to cling to dry patches so I wouldn't recommend this to dry skin types either. The colour selection isn't that great and caters mostly towards fair-medium skintones. I will consider repurchasing because I like the coverage it provides and has a good price point.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by p206p206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

It is my emergency concealer. i usually use MAC studio finish but I don't feel like carrying around my concealer and bruh to do some touch ups if my make up smudges. This concealer gives you full coverage in a good price. I like the packaging (despite what many say about it) because it's easy to put in the handbag. The only downside is colours. I'm usually in NC 15-20 so I got "medium cool 2" its slightly too dark but ok for covering small area. It is blendable. Even if you try to put it on foundation which is already set.
Consistency quite thick as for a liquid concealer. It does the job.