Yes To Carrots Nourishing Daily Cream Facial Cleanser

3.8

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract *, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract*, Silt (Dead Sea), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ipomoma Batatas Tuber (Sweet Potato) Extract*, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Extract*, Spirulina Maxima Extract*, Honey Extract*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol (Naturally Derived), Propanediol, Fragrance (Parfum). ....

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

hands down the best cleanser i have ever used. the only con is that i wouldn't use it alone. i also use makeup wipes before i use this cleanser. i have never had a face wash that had this texture. when i first put it on, it came out of the bottle with a very thick consistency, and when i rubbed it on my face, it felt literally like i was rubbing butter on my face. so creamy, smooth and hydrating, not greasy though. i have dry skin and this does not dry me out, my skin texture and tone has improved so much after using this. will continue to buy this again and again.

on 4/2/2015 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm surprised by how much I love this product. It cleans my skin without making it feel tight but also doesn't add to my bizarre occasional acne. A+

on 3/10/2015 9:09:00 PM

I have found my first ever HG cleanser. I'm 20, and in 5 years of cleansing I've never repurchased a cleanser! I don't have acne, but I've always had very breakout-prone skin. I've had a very high-stress couple of months, and I've had near-constant cystic pimples on my chin, not to mention black and whiteheads. My skin has been awful. But I haven't had a single breakout since I started using this cleanser! It's only been a week and a half, but for me that was previously about as attainable as 6 months. It's also bringing out my blackheads, which is gross, but means I can successfully exfoliate them away a couple times a week. My skin looks so much better already! Here's the downside: everything it says about moisturizing is a lie. It's very drying. It does make your face feel right. I just use a double layer of foundation, though, and I'm good to go.

on 2/7/2015 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

To begin with: I have VERY sensitive combo skin (oily in T zone, dry patches around the nose, normal around the cheeks) and this cleanser gave me the WORST allergic reaction. It literally burned my skin around my mouth and nose. I have little bumps all over my cheeks and forehead and my skin stings. Will never repurchase this... The hunt for a good cleanser continues.

on 12/14/2014 3:46:00 AM

This is currently my favorite face wash that I've been using for a few weeks :) I was breaking out and the next day I noticed that my pimple was significantly reduced (that doesn't happen with new pimples to me). I tend to breakout when I'm stressed, like during finals week. This is helping them go away faster and I am not left with really dark marks (I always get dark marks even if I don't pick at it). I still have a mark, but they're lighter than my old marks. This isn't marketed for acne, but it is working great for me. My skin is combination. My chin tends to get dry easily as well as the tops of my cheeks, but not as often. This cleanser is made for normal to dry skin, but it doesn't make my oily areas any oilier (less oily actually) and my dry chin hasn't gotten dry, it's staying normal at the moment.
The only bad thing I can say about it is that it stings my eyes if I open them. With my older cleansers I was able to open my eyes and see if I missed any areas, but I can't open my eyes at all when this is on my face. This is not a deal breaker for me though.
It also doesn't lather (still makes your face feel clean) and it has a powdery scent (which I think smells good. Wouldn't want it as a perfume, but it smells good for a cleanser lol).

on 9/18/2014 1:27:00 AM

This is hands down my favorite facial cleanser to date. I'm on my 3rd tube. It's super hydrating and works amazing on my oily and dry skin. I rarely break out anymore and my skin looks softer, more healthy and a more even skin tone. I am sensitive to perfumes and lots of fragrances but this doesnt bother me in the least; I have tried the scented and unscented and both are great. It removes face makeup well but the only down side is you can't use it on your eye area so i need a seperate cleanser for eye makup, but it's not a big deal. It great for hot (oily) summers and dry winters. I went through a phase where I bought a lot of new cleansers (when I went cruelty free) and I always found myself reaching for this. It changed my skin and I will continue to repurchase for a very long time.

on 8/2/2014 4:10:00 AM

For me it just didn't work. I get frequent acne and need the power of salicylic acid so I shouldn't of even bought it in the first place. I like the packaging, just a basic squeeze tube, the price was on sale at target for $8 (but I can't return it because it's used) so not too pricy. What I really didn't like was the scent, it's very earthy and smelled like thick organic yogurt which grosses me out. If you don't need acne fighting ingredients, who knows you might like it.

on 6/22/2014 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Overall a good product. I use it with my clarasonic and it cleans my skin well. Good to use especially in winter and it has a moisturising effect as it is a cream cleanser. Love this cleanser when my skin is feeling abit dry and needs more moisture. It also doesnt irritate my skin as i have extremely sensitive skin which is also a bonus. Im able to use this around my eyes when i need to remove makeup and it doesnt sting at all.

on 4/29/2014 6:04:00 PM

Not for me
smells lovely but it left rough dry patches on my face. Will not use again.
it does feel nice and creamy when applying
I have normal-dry skin, slightly sensitive

on 4/5/2014 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I have very dry skin so anything creamy is good. Especially facial clenser. It remove my makeup but some makeup will still be on around my nose. But nothing cant be remove with a little bit of jojoba oil. My sensitive skin stay calm when i use this and it doesnt sting my eyes at all.