October 23, 2014 | 2154 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - Party Girl

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love hard candy's colors in their lipsticks, so much.
The design of it is great and the color is great as well.
It's not very moisturizing...at all and will dry out your lips if you don't use a sheer lip balm underneath. even then, it still drys out very quickly.
With that said, it leaves a stain on your lips that lasts and I really like that. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but I like the effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by CreativeBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a great vintage bombshell red when I picked this up. Although this is not it, it's still a very cute, very wearable shade of berry. I actually have mixed it on top of my Revlon matte in "Really Red" and it auto-magically turned it from a warm winter day lip to a more dramatic night lip. It adds a great, smooth, slightly shimmery warmth to my naked lips too. I probably wouldn't wear this during the day, though. I'm too light. I'm crazy for Hard Candy's packaging too, so this is a plus. I've not owned this color for too long, so I'm not 100% sure if I would re-purchase it or not, yet. All in all, a great l/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is like a mix between red/berry/brown with golden shimmer. It goes on creamy and leaves a nice shimmery color. It's almost like a YLBB color and I'm a LLL with yellow undertones. I'm really liking these Hard Candy lipsticks and have never tried them till recently. This color and Lolita, are the 2 that I keep constantly in my bag.