July 23, 2014 | 1587 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Suave - Naturals Body Lotion - Mango Mandarin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW13 naturally, N20-25 from a bottle : ) Gray eyes. Color season is True Summer.

I love using this lotion on my body after showers and shaving. I have very fast growing hair and in the summer, I have to shave every other day. I also like to take really warm baths at night to relax my muscles. That being said, I need to find a way to restore the moisture in my legs regularly. I was using another drugstore lotion after taking baths, and it interfered in the application of my tanning lotion and would leave the skin on my legs feeling suffocated and lotiony. This sinks right now and smells great, and does not interfere with the application of my tanning lotion, in fact it makes it go on smoother. Great value. Also I love that it has a pump!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by reddbwoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like AXE Fever; Moisturizes well; Inexpensive; Flimsy bottle and pump. I'll buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow,this a great lotion to smooth over my legs after shaving,it has a rather fruity smell which reminds of one summer night I've spent with my family like 10 years ago,my skin feel moisturized and not sticky also smelling great,such a awesome lotion!.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lotion. I got the big pump size and used it for over a month applying it after every shower. Like others said this is a great Summer lotion because of the fresh scent, it sinks in fast and isn't greasy. The scent is very light and wears off quickly that it never bothered me. The packaging was thin enough that I could cut it in half to scoop the rest out. I was really happy about that being BBW lotion bottles are so thick they usually break scissors. The only issue I had was I didn't think it moisturized my dry hands enough. I felt like they were a little powdery. Not sure if my hands are just overly dry not to notice a difference? Otherwise this lotion is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

Love, love, love this!! I wish they had it in a body spray too but anyway, it moisturizes soo nicely and it doesn't leave you greasy! It drys up quickly and leaves you baby soft! It's amazing and smells fantastic and you can't beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely scent, great price! Moisturizes well although it may not be suitable for winter time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ahhhh, I have finally found my summer lotion! I used to be a Bath and Body Works gal until I cam across Suave. It cost fraction of a price but work just as well as the high end product, what's not to love? It's also fast absorbing and lightweight but deeply moisturize at the same time. It's awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

amazing! huge bottle, cheap price, smells awesome, what more can someone want? i bought a bottle and it smells so fresh and summery, i love it <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by MissCarley

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I work in a hardware store and I frequently handle dusty merchandise which really dries my hands out. I went to Walgreens in search of a hand/body lotion and I was drawn to the Suave because of the size of the bottle since I go through so much at work. I used a sample from the tester and I loved how quickly the lotion absorbed and it smelled so good. I bought a bottle and I have been using it for about a month. Can't beat the price, you get a ton of lotion for next to nothing. It really does a great job moisturizing my hands and it doesn't give me that thick and heavy feeling on my hands that other lotions give me. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by TheOnlyGuyHere

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes. I'm a guy. So what? I can like lotion too. Did I mention I was married? :) Anyway, this product is great. My wife and I stayed at a Super8 Motel a few months ago. They had "samples" for free (for various products) on the bathroom counter. This was the BEST product. It soaks into skin fairly quickly and it smells really good. I think I just put this stuff on so I have a reason to smell my hands. LOL.