MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme Collection in Overtime

3.9

on 6/12/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Overtime is a light-medium pink and it is long lasting. It is matte but not drying. I find it very, very similar to Illamasqua's Fable. I was loving Illamasqua Fable color so much! But I find it too drying and too matte. So I was very happy when I found Mac's Overtime. Almost the same color, also long lasting but has a cream finish. Perfetct! Amazing with a gloss on top.

Wellllll as much as I love the color it projects on my lips and the texture and hydration it offers, the fact is that its called "longwear" yet it still doesn't seem to last that long. However, I will continue to buy it because it color looks great!

This is a really good color I like it, Try it girls

on 9/6/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had high hopes for this lipstick. I only wear nude shades and I thought this may fit the bill. I initially became interested Pro Longwear line so I could wear lipstick during dinner parties or on dates. Overtime is too much of a bubblegum pink and its not a good look for me. My search for a long wear nude continues. I will not purchase.

I purchased this lipstick back when I first began to explore the make-up world. The color drew me instantly however upon applying I realized I had made a mistake. I loved the color itself just not on me, it soon got lost in my make-up bag. Recently my sister rediscovered it and to my surprise it looks fabulous on her, she says it stands behind its name as it stays on during the day and it is highly pigmented.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this pretty, cool toned pink.
Quite pigmented.
Can be a little drying though.
I wore it for my wedding, it lasted longer than the one my makeup artist used.

on 3/23/2013 7:15:00 AM

First things first, I have already returned this product.
So basically I purchased it on a whim and REALLY regretted it.
2 points to make on this product:
- The color looks pretty in the tube: a rosy, babyish pink that is highly pigmented. However, it is too 'pink' for me. I was looking for a my-lips-but-better shade of pink. Certainly not this.
- Yes, this pro formula stays on your lips. But the downside is that it is incredibly drying. My lips are on the dry side so those lip balm/lip gloss tricks just don't help, honestly. Matte + dry lips = absolute disaster. Point made.

I learnt my lesson and I will never buy anything from the matte/pro line. I returned it and got a Cremesheen lipstick instead.

on 3/11/2013 12:40:00 AM

This is the perfect baby pink barbie lipstick. Every time I run out of this, I always pick one up at my nearest MAC store. Could be drying on the lips though and the staying power of the lipstick works well on me. If you do not like how matte and dry the lipstick could be, try applying a little bit of lipgloss over it.

This is a baby pink with no blue in it, looks great with my NW25 skin tone. I also think it brings out my hazel eyes. I do apply just a little gloss in the middle of my upper and lower lips just to give it a little moisture, but its not necessary. It is long wear, and I will repurchase as I get a lot of compliments on it. Oh, and I like to put two coats on just to amp up the color.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like Overtime. It's a nice blue-based baby pink, and it does wear long. On me however it is a bit drying, so I like to dab some lip balm over top. It does feel a little tacky sometimes as well. Overall it's a nice pink, but I'm not sure I'd repurchase, just because I don't think it's very unique, even in the MAC line, and I don't mind reapplying something if it won't dry my lips out.

Popular Lipsticks