July 30, 2014 | 2007 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pro Longwear Lipcreme Collection in Overtime

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overtime is a light-medium pink and it is long lasting. It is matte but not drying. I find it very, very similar to Illamasqua's Fable. I was loving Illamasqua Fable color so much! But I find it too drying and too matte. So I was very happy when I found Mac's Overtime. Almost the same color, also long lasting but has a cream finish. Perfetct! Amazing with a gloss on top.
It's also very similar to Bobbi Brown's Bikini Pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 More reviews by HaveMercyJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wellllll as much as I love the color it projects on my lips and the texture and hydration it offers, the fact is that its called "longwear" yet it still doesn't seem to last that long. However, I will continue to buy it because it color looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Yazzyblackhood456

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really good color I like it, Try it girls

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this lipstick. I only wear nude shades and I thought this may fit the bill. I initially became interested Pro Longwear line so I could wear lipstick during dinner parties or on dates. Overtime is too much of a bubblegum pink and its not a good look for me. My search for a long wear nude continues. I will not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by StephanieMaldonado

I purchased this lipstick back when I first began to explore the make-up world. The color drew me instantly however upon applying I realized I had made a mistake. I loved the color itself just not on me, it soon got lost in my make-up bag. Recently my sister rediscovered it and to my surprise it looks fabulous on her, she says it stands behind its name as it stays on during the day and it is highly pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by cheekyleishii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this pretty, cool toned pink.
Quite pigmented.
Can be a little drying though.
I wore it for my wedding, it lasted longer than the one my makeup artist used.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First things first, I have already returned this product.
So basically I purchased it on a whim and REALLY regretted it.
2 points to make on this product:
- The color looks pretty in the tube: a rosy, babyish pink that is highly pigmented. However, it is too 'pink' for me. I was looking for a my-lips-but-better shade of pink. Certainly not this.
- Yes, this pro formula stays on your lips. But the downside is that it is incredibly drying. My lips are on the dry side so those lip balm/lip gloss tricks just don't help, honestly. Matte + dry lips = absolute disaster. Point made.

I learnt my lesson and I will never buy anything from the matte/pro line. I returned it and got a Cremesheen lipstick instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

This is the perfect baby pink barbie lipstick. Every time I run out of this, I always pick one up at my nearest MAC store. Could be drying on the lips though and the staying power of the lipstick works well on me. If you do not like how matte and dry the lipstick could be, try applying a little bit of lipgloss over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by angelbaby111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a baby pink with no blue in it, looks great with my NW25 skin tone. I also think it brings out my hazel eyes. I do apply just a little gloss in the middle of my upper and lower lips just to give it a little moisture, but its not necessary. It is long wear, and I will repurchase as I get a lot of compliments on it. Oh, and I like to put two coats on just to amp up the color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I like Overtime. It's a nice blue-based baby pink, and it does wear long. On me however it is a bit drying, so I like to dab some lip balm over top. It does feel a little tacky sometimes as well. Overall it's a nice pink, but I'm not sure I'd repurchase, just because I don't think it's very unique, even in the MAC line, and I don't mind reapplying something if it won't dry my lips out.