August 1, 2014 | 1777 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - BOMBSHELL

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by dany06

I could not for the life of me figure out how people said that this smells masculine until i actually purchased it versus spraying myself in store. Ok it is very much girly. No man would want to smell like it. The scent that makes it clean yet "manly" smelling is the undertone of shaving cream. Add sweetness(kind of like pink bubble gum) and a hint of citrus on top of generic men's shaving cream and you have victoria's secret bombshell.

This fragrance reminds me of Hampton by bond no 9. They dont smell anything a like but they have the masculine undertone yet most men think is too sweet and girly. Also they both have hints of that men's grooming product swmell. Neither of theses are as masculine as the scent of chi silk infusion.

Its not my favorite but i've gotten complements while wearing it. Also its a different kind of clean smell. It not powdery fresh, soapy, nor cottony. Its grooming product clean.

While im not sure if i will repurchase it, i will definitely be using it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Great processing, spicey, memorable, long lasting... It's great.very sexy and fits everyone. Smells like angels & Demond's (pink & white bottles version) by Gyvenchy (spelling? Lol)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by jdublew

I prefer the Bombshell Body Mist and I use it every day. This works really well with my skin chemistry and this is my everyday go to fragrance. I like to smell fresh and clean and feminine and this does it for me. I am sensitive to strong musky perfumes and this doesn't trigger any of my allergies. I spritz this all over and go!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by simplething1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Masculine? I have read so many reviews that describe this perfume/spray with that word. I personally don't get it. I do get the crisp/clean aspect of this spray, but this scent is far from masculine. I think this is a great smell for spring and summer, but I also think it could be a year-round scent, as well. It has a soft, crisp, warm weather appeal to it, but I think it is amazing. I wouldn't say that this is my HG, but it is definitely one that I will reach for often! Definitely worth a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My fave perfume ever! This has such a feminine and clean scent, and is very unique in my opinion. It's so hard to find a perfume that isn't too floral or fruity. To me, it almost smells like a clean "shampoo" smell, which I love! I bought mine on ebay for pretty cheap. I get complements on it when I wear it (even from men). It lasts a while also, which is important and also hard to find! Definitely my everyday perfume. I will continue to buy and they better not ever discontinue.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Alleighe

Reminds me of a couple men's products-a hair gel and a cologne that I have smelled before-but in a good way. It's very fresh and clean but pretty at the same time. I want to note that I have tried both the perfume and the body mist and I can definitely tell a difference! First off, the scent. The body mist smells like hair spray to me, it lacks a certain freshness that the perfume has. And second, the body mist really doesn't last any longer than 20 minutes on me. The perfume, I have sprayed before a night out, and I was still able to smell it in the morning. To me, it's worth it to shell out the extra $ for the perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by delish288

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for the limited ediition of Bombshell Italian Iris which is no longer available---boo hoo.
I bought this at their sale last fall and actually wanted the body cream which I dont think was made available. This perfume has poppy, iris and orris root. When sprayed it is very clean but definitely smells of citrus but the citrus is soft and doesnt turn sour. I love this perfume bec it doesnt have a lot of sugary sweetness to it, no caramel to turn sour, no cotton candy just a soft orange-lime smell that makes me smile. I dont have to worry that somebody beside me is going to run away bec the scent is hostile to them, this scent is serene and makes me feel cozy. It has no smoke to the scent, no harsh biting scent to the nostrils. The drydown is awesome, it is soft, warm and has a sort of powdery presence to it yet doesnt smell like baby powder. The bottle is gorgeous and a lot of thought was made regarding the scent and the bottle. This perfume doesnt remind me of the original Bombshell which I do not like as it makes me sneeze and is too masculine to me. I am sorry I didnt purchase more than one bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by sillage

A fruity-floral, but it's a unique one -- very crisp, edgy, and vibrant. It practically bursts with energy, and the note combination is delicious. It's fresh and sparkling. Fruity & floral but with a something-something note added to give it zest. Sweet, but not too sweet -- and it has a crisp tart-tangy edginess about it.

Here are the notes, per VictoriasSecret.com:

Top notes: Tangelo, pineapple, strawberry, purple passion fruit
Middle notes: Jasmine, red berries, muguet, Shangri-la peony, vanilla orchid
Dry-down notes: Musk, blonde woods, oakmoss

Bombshell won a FiFi award in 3 categories in 2011.

Like another reviewer below has said, there's an InStyle dupe at Walgreen that is spot-on accurate. A 3.4oz bottle of this dupe is normally $11.99, but I saw it on sale Saturday, for $7.99 (maybe with a Walgreen discount card).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love all of the Victoria secret fragrances and this is one of my current favourites. I have already used up a full sized perfume bottle of this and have repurchased not only another bottle but a body lotion and travel size body mist. The only thing I don't like about this is it doesn't seem to last too long, maybe max 3 hours, but I find that perfumes in general don't have a super long durability

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I luv Bombshell!! When you spray it on you feel your inner sultry vixen coming out lol. It does not smell cheap, strippers or slutty but wearing this gets attention from boys if you slather enough on ;) (not all boys "get" the subtle tactic!!) somehow I get reminded of Addidas Moves For Her crossed with EL Pleasures (I kno im weird!!) when I wear this because bombshell isn't strong floral nor foodie scented. Just like fresh clean just got out of a shower with a good bar of soap and a nicely scented shampoo. Lovely scent!! Too bad it's so much money.