InnisFree Jeju Island Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam

3.0

on 6/22/2015 3:31:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I own the entire Jeju Volcanic Pore line. I have large blackheads that have always caused a big problem for me. After using this cleansing foam, my pore are unbelievably cleaner and smaller. After using this for a few weeks, my pores are almost invisible. I highly recommend this line to anyone with blackhead trouble! It's the best thing I've ever used, and I've spent the majority of my teen~early adult life searching.

on 1/29/2013 11:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

hmmm, its just gives a very smooth & clean feeling when I touch my face after using it, I dont even feel that it really did scrub off the dead skins on my face. Will not be repurchasing it after using it up.

on 1/30/2012 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

At my first impression I thought the fragrance was a bit too strong and it stinged my eyes a bit. There's a label that indicates not to rub it into your eyes but I mean the fragrance, haha. The next times I used less and it was okay, no irritation. My skin feels smooth after use, but a little rubbery when I use too much. I don't know, my skin feels kind of stripped. The longer I scrub, the more it gives that effect. Still does a decent job and I like how it contains the Jeju Island volcanic ingredient.

on 2/12/2011 5:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This scrub does leave my skin feeling very clean but is slightly too drying for my liking. The scrubbing particles are very small so are pretty gentle and don't leave my sensitive skin red or inflamed. But the cleanser itself leaves my skin quite dry and stripped of moisture (combo skin). My skin feels clean after using but doesn't look particularly radiant or fresh like it does when I use enzyme exfoliators. I don't really like it.

on 9/8/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this scrub. For reference I have normal-combo oily, sensitive skin. This scrub is designed for all skintypes and should be used once or twice a week. I use it about twice a week and it really does work wonders at leaving my face feeling super clean, fresh, revived.

The scrubby bits are not harsh in the slightest (which is essential, seeing as my skin is easily irritated) yet they still manage to exfoliate my skin really well. The only place I have visable pores on my face is my nose, and I really think this does help at making them less noticeable. I don't even notice them anymore, unless I use a magnifying glass haha. It makes a really rich foam when mixed with water, so you only need to use a really tiny bit.

It's enriched with scorla and green complex. Now, I have no idea what these things are (I even googled it and nothing came up...I'm guessing green complex has something to do with green tea?) so I can't comment on whether they are of any good to the skin.

It can be a teesney bit drying, but only if you use too much of it. You really only need a pea size for your whole face. Anyway, I would definately repurchase this.