August 1, 2014 | 1903 users online

Scrubs - InnisFree - Jeju Island Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by agnesbones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

hmmm, its just gives a very smooth & clean feeling when I touch my face after using it, I dont even feel that it really did scrub off the dead skins on my face. Will not be repurchasing it after using it up.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

At my first impression I thought the fragrance was a bit too strong and it stinged my eyes a bit. There's a label that indicates not to rub it into your eyes but I mean the fragrance, haha. The next times I used less and it was okay, no irritation. My skin feels smooth after use, but a little rubbery when I use too much. I don't know, my skin feels kind of stripped. The longer I scrub, the more it gives that effect. Still does a decent job and I like how it contains the Jeju Island volcanic ingredient.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This scrub does leave my skin feeling very clean but is slightly too drying for my liking. The scrubbing particles are very small so are pretty gentle and don't leave my sensitive skin red or inflamed. But the cleanser itself leaves my skin quite dry and stripped of moisture (combo skin). My skin feels clean after using but doesn't look particularly radiant or fresh like it does when I use enzyme exfoliators. I don't really like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

I really like this scrub. For reference I have normal-combo oily, sensitive skin. This scrub is designed for all skintypes and should be used once or twice a week. I use it about twice a week and it really does work wonders at leaving my face feeling super clean, fresh, revived.

The scrubby bits are not harsh in the slightest (which is essential, seeing as my skin is easily irritated) yet they still manage to exfoliate my skin really well. The only place I have visable pores on my face is my nose, and I really think this does help at making them less noticeable. I don't even notice them anymore, unless I use a magnifying glass haha. It makes a really rich foam when mixed with water, so you only need to use a really tiny bit.

It's enriched with scorla and green complex. Now, I have no idea what these things are (I even googled it and nothing came up...I'm guessing green complex has something to do with green tea?) so I can't comment on whether they are of any good to the skin.

It can be a teesney bit drying, but only if you use too much of it. You really only need a pea size for your whole face. Anyway, I would definately repurchase this.