August 2, 2014 | 1581 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Carmex - Healing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by barnycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is good hand lotion. As I age my skin has started to dry out considerably. My hands tend to crack and itch. A few weeks ago I noticed that my knuckles were raw and very red. I went in to the local CVS and saw this. Thinking their lip products were effective this might be good as well. It is good. It's not great or fantastic, but good. It performs as advertised and helped add moisture back to my hands and helped to heal my raw knuckles. My one big complaint, the scent. It is incredibly overpowering. I woke up in the night with my hands near my face and nearly gagged. The scent just won't go away until I wash my hands. It's almost a medicated smell. I wouldn't repurchase due to the scent factor and the fact that there are so many great lotions/creams to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Mzbuffy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have lupus of the skin and this is the first lotion that does not dry me out worse and when I put it on I didn't itch all day I live this lotion and I love the lip balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion is moisturizing and smells a lot like Carmex lipbalm. It absorbs very quickly and does a good job of moisturizing my dry hands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Growing up, I hated carmex ok not hated but I didn't like it very much and never owned a carmex pot in my life. A month ago I woke up one day craving the stuff. Literally, my bf asked me what I wanted to do one weekend and I told him that I wanted to go buy some carmex lol. If that's not crazy/psycho I don't know what is. Anyway, I looked online and found out they had a lotion, a LOTION! I freaked and bought it and yes...lovely carmex with maybe a hint of vanilla. And yes the scent of dolls!! I don't know about you but I loved that smell when I was a little girl, still do! I can remember cradling my little sisters water baby-smelled a lot like this lotion. Anyways, great scent, good moisturizing properties and non greasy feel. Now they need to make a 16 oz size body lotion and I'd be even happier!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Diamonds

ABSOLUTELY love this product. It smells heavenly (if you like Carmex!) and as someone else described, it smells like Carmex plus a hint of vanilla. I can get the doll's head comment, but I still think it smells great! :)

I hope this never goes out of stock. I am on my second bottle and love love love it.

The packaging is nice too. I like the medium size...it is very handy.

Thank you Carmex!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a fan of Carmex lip products and was excited to try this lotion. This lotion is smooth and creamy, and it DOES have a faint "Carmex smell." I like to use this at night or at home because I find that the smell lingers for a while. It's cooling and is nice when my skin is feeling itchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by yuklin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my collegues bought a tube of this, and I used it and trully enjoy the feeling, and smell. I am looking all over for it, not may places carry it here in NYC. However, I looked and it says Walmart carrys it in a pump form, so with hopes I can find that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by pualonnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lotion. The smell is just so light and very nice. I like the way it dries. Well, it dries, but not in a "now I can go type on the computer "kinda way. I don't use it on my hands very much. Mostly on my very dry legs. It makes them stop itching for about 6 to 8 hours , then I reapply. Actually yesterday...I only had to use it in the morning. Went to the doctor yesterday and he suggested I see a derm doc. I will, but until then, I'm gonna use this stuff. I give it an A, if it was a couple bucks cheaper, I would give it an A+

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by MsCiaBaby

I'm a huge Carmex fan...so ibwas supeer excited to see what the lotion was all about. So when I bought it I was ecstatic when I first smelled it..it has a carmex base scent but it has a hint of vanilla and it conditioned my hands so gooood! I'm in Michigan so its very cold and my skin dries very fast just a squeeze aand this works instantly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! It has a pleasent kinda vanilla, kinda floral smell to it. It doesn't smell like the lipbalm w/ the menthol medicated scent. It's doing an excellent job at keeping my very dry winter hands, soft and pain free from cracks. Going to use this sparingly considering you don't need a whole lot and only place I can purchase is walgreens.