October 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Blush - Black Radiance - Toasted Almond- Baked Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by zarashair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color, very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I am NC45 and this looks gorgeous on with just one pass of my blush brush on the apples of my cheeks. The quality of the product is much higher than you would expect for a $5 blush but the packaging is a bit flimsy. Still doesn't take away the beauty and quality of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by FaceIsBeatHunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Is by far one of the most flattering blushes that i have ever owned!
The price was even better, I haven't ran across a blush that id purchase over Toasted Almond...I hope they never discontinue this!! If your on the warmer side as far as complexion and you want a natural glow with a hint of color this is the blush for you...Very natural looking dose not cake and i never have to refresh which is a big plus for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't think I've ever seen a blush quite this color. I resisted buying for awhile because it seemed so strange and all my favorite blushes are peachy-corals... Silly me. This color gives a natural flushed look on my NC45-50ish skin. It's beautiful and super pigmented and lasts quite nicely. This is an amazing deal considering the price point.

If you're on the fence about this blush, get it. You won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, (I love a lot of blushes, hint the name). It is very pigmented so best to be applied with a stippling brush, goes good with my nw45 complexion looks like exactly what it says toasted almond

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Lolo031082

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's highly pigmented

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by alltherave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Toasted Almond is the business. Perfect brown for my tone. Nice for evenings and summer. Similar to MAC's 'Sweet as Cocoa.' Perfect for dark warm complexions. Packaging is fragile, so I place it in a smaller make up bag so it won't shatter to pieces if I drop it. A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's perfect for everyday. It provides the correct warmth to my skin. Every time I wear it I receive compliments. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I wish the creators would make this a bit sturdier. I've purchased two of these because I dropped the first one. Although I put it back together it wasn't the same. You can't help but love this blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Sagehen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this blush! I am glad I took the time to find it. It is not readily available on the ground near me and where it is sold it is always sold out (there are a great many positive reviews on it all aorund)

I find that this is not as pigmented as the other BR blushes I own (Warm Berry, Raspberry, also likes) but it blends well, has staying power and is a fantastic color. This blush reminds me of a much less expensive version of LoveJoy by MAC, It gives me a great natural flush, without a ton of blending required. It is the first blush I can say gives me a my cheeks but better look. I am MAC NW45/NC50 depending on the formulation, for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I love, love, love this blush. This is my go-to neutral blush. It looks good with anything I dare to put on my eyes or lips. I had to swirl my brush around a bit at first to get some pigment, but I guess it's the baked texture. It wears all day and does not break me out with regular face washing. I got it on clearance at Kroger at around $2, but I would gladly pay regular price for this when it runs out. This is a lovely addition to my makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MzLeebe

This was the first blush I ever purchased; I never really had a thing for blush. Well once I put this on, I was in love! I'm now an official blush-aholic! This is the perfect blush for fall/winter. Since purchasing I've bought Sleek and Nars blushes and although BR isn't as pigmented this is still one of my favorites! The color is build able if your looking for a more dramatic look. I've noticed with a lot of drugstore brands the makeup can be powdery but this isn't. I'm an NW 45 and this blush compliments my complexion!