Black Radiance Toasted Almond- Baked Blush

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Absolutely gorgeous color. Looks so natural and glowy on my nc40 skin tone. I would describe it as a peachy bronze with a hint of rose. This has become my go to everyday blush. The finish is great, glowy but not sparkly. I can wear it in natural sunlight and it doesn't look garish. It has very fine shimmers. The blush is a little hard so I use a firmer brush to swirl and pick up product. I would normally know down a lip pie for the hard texture, but it's easily fixed with the right brush. Price is fabulous. I wish black radiance would expand their baked blush colors or that wnw started adding shades to their regular line. I find the other colors very pigmented. Applying them is too time consuming for everyday wear. This one is just right. Lasts well on bare skin too.

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I purchased this purely based on MUA reviews posted by users with dark complexions. It performs exactly as people said it would. A light application of it may not do much, but a moderate application produces a bronze, vibrant color. I love that it is not overly pigmented (as was Black Radiance's Ruby Treasure), yet it shows up nicely or dark skin tones.

I am a big fan and it goes well with Jordana's Matte Lipstick in Roma!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

My favorite blush!! As other ladies with my complexion have stated, this is beautiful blush. I can't even describe what color it is, but it's a great natural looking alternative to your pinks and berries. It applies well, although a little hard to pick up - maybe my blush brush is too soft. I actually like the packaging, it's small and easy to handle. Really flatters and warms deep chocolate skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Beautiful color, very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I am NC45 and this looks gorgeous on with just one pass of my blush brush on the apples of my cheeks. The quality of the product is much higher than you would expect for a $5 blush but the packaging is a bit flimsy. Still doesn't take away the beauty and quality of the product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This Is by far one of the most flattering blushes that i have ever owned!
The price was even better, I haven't ran across a blush that id purchase over Toasted Almond...I hope they never discontinue this!! If your on the warmer side as far as complexion and you want a natural glow with a hint of color this is the blush for you...Very natural looking dose not cake and i never have to refresh which is a big plus for me

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I don't think I've ever seen a blush quite this color. I resisted buying for awhile because it seemed so strange and all my favorite blushes are peachy-corals... Silly me. This color gives a natural flushed look on my NC45-50ish skin. It's beautiful and super pigmented and lasts quite nicely. This is an amazing deal considering the price point.

If you're on the fence about this blush, get it. You won't regret it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this blush, (I love a lot of blushes, hint the name). It is very pigmented so best to be applied with a stippling brush, goes good with my nw45 complexion looks like exactly what it says toasted almond

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this blush! It's highly pigmented

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Toasted Almond is the business. Perfect brown for my tone. Nice for evenings and summer. Similar to MAC's 'Sweet as Cocoa.' Perfect for dark warm complexions. Packaging is fragile, so I place it in a smaller make up bag so it won't shatter to pieces if I drop it. A little goes a long way.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this blush! It's perfect for everyday. It provides the correct warmth to my skin. Every time I wear it I receive compliments. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I wish the creators would make this a bit sturdier. I've purchased two of these because I dropped the first one. Although I put it back together it wasn't the same. You can't help but love this blush.

Top Rated Black Radiance Products