April 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast in Blue Boom

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by rca417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of the best eyeliners, drugstore or otherwise, that I've ever tried. It goes on SO smoothly, doesn't drag one bit, lasts all day without a single smudge, and is incredibly vividly pigmented. I have just about every color in this particular line and, while I love them all, the blue is by far my favorite. It's just such a beautiful shade and is really flattering on me. I'm really pale so it's hard for me to pull off black, or even brown, on my waterline but THIS just looks amazing. As I said before, it doesn't smudge one bit so it's perfectly safe to wear on your waterline; don't worry about looking like a zombie with blue smudged all over your undereye area 3 hours into your day. Another reviewer mentioned the fact that it's not a twist-up liner as a drawback, I personally disagree. I've never been a huge fan of eyeliners with the twist-up mechanism as I don't think you're able to achieve as precise an application with them and I don't think they're as hygienic. Being able to sharpen this freshly each time you use it both gets rid of lingering bacteria and makes for a great, sharp line. Best drugstore pencil eyeliner, hands down. Go out and buy it if you're in the market for one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wanted this eyeliner to recreate the Anna Sui Fall 2012 makeup. But why oh why Covergirl, did you have to put such an amazing eyeliner in such terrible packaging?!? Why isn't this a twist-up? But aside from the terrible packaging, this eyeliner goes on incredibly easily, but it does fade a bit. I will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

After it sets, it doesn't move. Beautiful bright blue colour. Lasts all day in my waterline. I have to be very thorough in removing this at night, otherwise the next day it's still hangin around. In my opinion electric blue eyeliner in the waterline is one of the most flattering looks ever--with an otherwise neutral eye look, taupes or browns or champagne on lid. This colour makes your eyes look bright, awake, fresh, adds a richness to the look, emphasizes any sort of skin colour, tan, pale, whatever, that you may have going on, in a flattering way.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wasn't expecting much since I don't have much luck with drugstore cosmetics, but this one pleasantly surprised me. Blue Boom is exactly what you think cobalt looks like with a brushed-metal sheen. The formula is creamy, well-pigmented and glides on smoothly and is hard to smudge once it's fully dried (about 1 min); I don't know how it holds up on completely bare lids as I wear the liner over Urban Decay Primer Potion and a powder base, but the swatch on my hand was tough to remove with soap and water.
There are a couple downsides. The pencil tip breaks easily since it's creamy, so take care when sharpening it, and I haven't succeeded in getting a very fine point anyway (but it still yields a reasonably crisp line) Also, the smudger isn't worth anything; does a horrible job. However, these aren't big enough issues to me to stop me from repurchasing-- its creaminess and great color dimension make it comparable to Tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay and Urban Decay 24/7 liners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I think this liner, while being a nice blue color that matches the packaging, is not that flattering for blue eyes. Will swap.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by mascaralover123

LIKES:
-really brings out blue eyes.
-nice pigmentation.
-creamy.
-nice staying power on water line, and upper lash line.
-does not transfer on me.
-easy too sharpen.
-easy too smudge out.
-comes with a smudger.
-colors range from wearable, too dramatic.
-you can usually get buy one get one free/ half off.
-stayed on even after woken up from a nap.

DISLIKES:
-name of the liner is not printed on a pencil.
-the smudger is weird.
-will melt very easily.
-if you have watery eyes, may not last on you.

i will buy this product again,
overall i think it's a great drugstore liner,
i really love the rang of colors,
some people may have some issues with these though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl123

this is my favorite.
i wear blue contacts, and i use a light tan color too make my eyes stand out, then on my upper lash line I've been using this, and even over the tan it looks beautiful !
I didn't think these would be that great, I'm in love with my milani, but i kinda think these are better !
they aren't so creamy that you can actually sharpen these, but they still go on very creamy and nice, the colors are very pigmented, they even stay, after I've woken up from a nap !
Best eye liner for making my eyes pop, i love this, will for sure buy again. I got this on a buy one get one at winn dixie ! $5.99 for two of these !
wore both on my hand for over 24 hours.
didn't come off untill i showered.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by nichole188

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really love the color. Those pictures are of me, the ones with the pink hair. I put it on my lower lash line and it's just a beautiful, vibrant blue. I have used many other blue eyeliners & this one is my favorite. I have the purple and green one also. The purple one isn't as vibrant, almost a dark purple. The green one is vibrant also but not as pretty as the blue.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a lovely blue colour. It stays well on my top lid and produces a very bold line. However, it smudges on the bottom. It costs about $13 CAD and you don't get very mutch product. The smudger is shite and pulls and tugs at your eyes. It's alright, but next time I'll spend the extra $8 and get smashbox as you get more product that is a better quality, even though the blue is not as vivid.
PS. This is the only colour in this line worth buying, as it is beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by misroule

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an EXCELLENT product! I wore it for the first time yesterday and it lasted 12+ hours with no smudging or fading. It goes on smoothly and easily too. The color is a bold electric blue - very pigmented - I will definitely purchase the other colors.