November 27, 2014 | 1399 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Softee-Coconut Oil Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Tooky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I used it as a deep conditioner and it actually dried my hair out more.. I also had to shower twice to rinse the majority out. The main ingredient is petroleum, not coconut oil.. Smells good though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by reddbwoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great hair grease for afro-textured hair; it's dirt cheap; the jar breaks and chips when dropped; i'll buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by beachgirl1210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great to freshen up!! It moisturiZes my hair nicely! However, I have reeeeeally thick hair and this product cannot replace a hair serum.That is why I gave it 3 lippies. Besides that, its a great shine product that is great to freshen my hair up in the morning after a nighttime shower. This does have a very 'petroleum jelly/vaseline' consistency which I do not particularly like..but since this is only a dollar I put up with it. Its also great for on-the-go. Will buy again:)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by PartBell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This makes for a terrific deep conditioning hair treatment! I combed it thru just washed hair and wound it up in a bun- left it over night. After I washed it out I was left with super soft, shiny hair. No residue, no gunk. I was pleasantly surprised. It cost a buck for a tub that will go a long way - bought it at Walgreens. For sure would buy this again. Just a simple product with excellent results. And it smells like the beach!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by maxmommy2

I purchased this thinking it was coconut oil, which it most definitely isn't...it's sort of a mix of petroleum jelly, coconut oil, and jojoba oil. Seriously greasy stuff if you put too much on. However, it's great if you're growing out awkward layers and want to make hair feel smoother; it sort of weighs hair down so that it's less 'piecey'. Costs like 99 cents. Cheapo.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by anasofie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although this product is marketed in the ethnic hair care section, I have used it. I am white and have long bleached hair that is very dry. A little goes a long way. And I find this a bit too greasy for everyday use, other than using it to smooth split ends.

However, I DO use this as an excellent overnight deep treatment on my hair. I put it in my hair, braid it, and leave it in. In the morning, I wash it out and my hair feels awesome ! So I highly recommend this as good, cheap treatment for bleached or overly dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by tsth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Although this product is in the haircare section at Walgreens, I find that it can be used like any petroleum jelly type product. I use it for foot softening treatment as well as body. I thought it was too messy for hair. But, it is a wonderful treatment to soften/condition dry skin and it smells heavenly, if you like coconut. The price can't be beat. This product is in the ethnic haircare section at Walgreens.