October 21, 2014 | 2024 users online

Gels/Soaps - 100 Percent Pure - Yummy Ice Cream 2 in 1 Vanilla Body Wash and Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by cls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Smells wonderful, just like vanilla ice cream, has amazing ingredients, and really cleans my skin yet leaves it soft and moisturized. I apply it to my loofah and scrub away. One of my fav 100% pure products.This and the vanilla butter soap are the only things I use to shower with. This also works as a shave cream/foam.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 7:41:00 AM More reviews by sunnyisland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This 2 in 1 body wash and shampoo smelled really yummy like real vanilla ice cream. Although it was a little diluted, there was a little sud and could clean hair and body quite effectively. Cleanses skin without stripping it too much. Quite effective on hair too though it might be better to use a conditioning rinse after. I liked the light vanilla scent too. Unfortunately though, the vanilla scent doesn't linger on skin but does on the hair and I could get faint whiffs of it throughout the day. By the way, this is an all natural product that has to be used within 6 months of opening.