Ahava Advanced eye make up remover

2.4

on 10/28/2010 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

This is the worst piece of crap product I've ever used...
Should be taken off the market. It just smears eye makeup all over your face and doesn't remove it at all...
What's the point? Using water will work better.

on 8/28/2009 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

ok i dont know. the first couple times that i had this product, it was so soo gentle because most makeup removers burn the area around my eyes. but now my 3rd time buying it, it is kindof stinging my eyes. so i cant get all my eye makeup off because it hurts and stings my eyes as if i got shampoo in them or something! Also when i use it, it leaves i dont know if its a residue, but like my skin feels a little sticky and dryed out after i use it.

I much rather refer the neutrogena ckeansing makeup remover wipes cheeper, gentler, and works without me having to rub my eyes hard.

on 1/20/2009 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this was effective of only being able to take off eyeshadows when I do swatches and playing around with color, without having to wash w/ a cleaner afterward. But I still do so bc it stings my eyes. It can't take off eyeliner or mascara, yet alone waterproof ones. This is another no-go, not impress, not repurchasing item.

on 7/13/2007 8:15:00 PM

I bought this because it was on sale for 75% off and originally sold for $18 for 6.2 fluid oz. I would never spend that kind of money on a remover. Good thing I got it for $4.50 because it burned my eyes. At first I used tissues and it wasn't removing the makeup completely and then I used the cotton balls it tells you to use on the bottle and it did take of the makeup but burned so badly, I had to splash my eyes with cold water. Then my eyes were bloodshot and i had to use Visine. I have, in rare cases used unscented hand lotions (even Palmers) and it didn't burn. I would never buy this again.

on 7/8/2005 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had been using Mary Kay's EMUR but switched to this due to finding it on sale and the irritation I got from Mary Kay. This is not oily at all (a must for me) and really got the semi-water resistant mascara I wear off quick. It is a bit runny which is why I only gave it a 4. For the price you don't want it to guzzle out of your bottle onto the cotton ball. But no bad fragrance and no residue...will look for it onsale again!

on 4/27/2004 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

In general I love Ahava but I didn't care for this product. The packaging is poor, way too much comes out and it's messy. It also seems to suds up when rubbed and stings a bit. Finally, it didn't remove my eye makeup completely. It's expensive. Would not buy again.

on 8/30/2002 8:18:00 PM

This is non oily and does a nice job of removin g eye make-up, even stubborn concealer. This did not irritate my eyes.