Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

4.2

on 5/26/2015 4:06:00 AM

It gives me the perfect eyebrow. Doesn't budge at all and keeps my eyebrow at place. Lovin it.

on 3/29/2015 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an amazing eyebrow gel!! I was really shocked at how strong of a hold this had, my eyebrows were kept in place all day long! I took one lippie off because the brush picks up too much product when it comes out of the tube, so be careful and be sure to wipe the brush off when applying.

on 3/17/2015 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great product to set your brows in place.

Pros:
- Cheap
- Last long
- Works great

Cons:
- The wand broke into the lid of the product so I cant use it anymore

But given the price, I would totally repurchase again. Just make sure you dont twist too hard when you close the product.

on 2/11/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I have tried a few clear or tinted brow gels, and now that I've used this, I think this will become my mainstay--unless they discontinue it. I used an Origins tinted gel for a while, but I found it looked goopy on my brows and flaked. Then I used Cover Girl's version for a long while, even though that tended to turn sort of opaque on my brows. I tolerated that because it held my brows in shape so well. But again, the flaking? Not a good look. Then on to Maybelline's version. It was OK, but the brush bristles seems not quite dense enough to control brow hairs. And then, ELF! Excellent price point, not really sure why one needs two brushes though. But then I realized that I ran through the tubes--which have very little product--very quickly. This is over-packaging, to me, and I don't like this. So finally, the Essence. I've been trying a few other products of this bargain line at Ulta, and so far, with judicious purchases, I haven't been disappointed. This gel dries clear, doesn't flake, has no scent, the brush is good for depositing enough gel and brushing through the brows, and you get a good amount of product in the tube. It comes in a utilitarian clear tube, and I'm fine with that. I'd rather pay for a good product in a boring package, than pay for a brand's advertising budget via their absurd packaging, that will be thrown away in the end. Now, if only this brand could offer a few matte eyeshadows...

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This works far better than Anastasia of BH clear brow gel. Essence version actually holds the brows in place wwithout causing irritation to the skin...something I experienced with Anastasia. Not only that there is no fragrance and the tube clear so you see exactly how much you have left. Definitely plan on getting a replacment once this one is done....can't beat the $2.99 price tag.

This product is a whatever product. Packaging is meh, but the formula is quite horrid. I had to apply 2-3 coats over each other to get my brows to stay in place. I much prefer the anastasia clear brow gel instead of this. At the end of the day, my brows feel like they haven't even been set with a gel. There's many other brow gels out there.

on 11/29/2014 10:49:00 AM

This is the only brow gel that I'll use. I have repurchased it 3 or 4 times and I will probably never stop, haha. It keeps my brows in place all day, and unlike a lot of other brow gels, it doesn't make my brows look wet, it dries nicely. Some people are complaining about the packaging looking cheap, but you get what you pay for. I personally don't care if the packaging looks cheap, because a) nobody but me is going to see it, b) it's sturdy, and the brush is nice, and c) the product is amazingly inexpensive, so I'll sacrifice packaging appearance for an awesome, inexpensive product. Overall amazing Brow gel

on 11/16/2014 8:16:00 AM

I used this gel 3 years ago. I bought it because my brows are usually bushy and sometimes all over the place so I wanted something to give them a glow and keep them in place.
I do not use normal mascara so I thought this could be a great product also for my eyelashes- to make them look longer and nicer without applying normal mascara.
This gel does the job, the only problem is that my eyes looked like I cried the whole day.
So, I used it for my brows for a short time but then I gave it to someone else because it smelled like alcohol and I decided that is not a ''must have'' product for me.
It is nice but I don't need it.

on 11/16/2014 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Cheap and effective this Lash and Brow Gel mascara is a really nice product. The product is clear and scent free and does not irritate my eczema sensitive skin. The packaging looks ugly but you can't really complain for the price. You have to wipe of the excess on the brush before using because otherwise it does apply to wet. This does not leave my brows crunchy at all (if you don't use to much) and keeps them in place for most of the day. Off course there are better brow gels out there but I don't want to spend money on a clear brow product so for me this does just fine!

on 10/24/2014 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Whenever I brush this product into my brows, the filling of my brows just rubs offs and disappears, like I never ever even filled in my brows. The product makes my brow hairs stick together, this is maybe because of the super wet formula or the really big brush. You can't really go wrong with such a cheap product and if you want to, its worth trying. Have never tried it as a mascara and really don't see a need for a clear mascara. It's a BARELY alright product. The packaging is cute and simple though.

Popular Mascaras