November 26, 2014 | 1693 users online

Mascara - Essence - Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this gel 3 years ago. I bought it because my brows are usually bushy and sometimes all over the place so I wanted something to give them a glow and keep them in place.
I do not use normal mascara so I thought this could be a great product also for my eyelashes- to make them look longer and nicer without applying normal mascara.
This gel does the job, the only problem is that my eyes looked like I cried the whole day.
So, I used it for my brows for a short time but then I gave it to someone else because it smelled like alcohol and I decided that is not a ''must have'' product for me.
It is nice but I don't need it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cheap and effective this Lash and Brow Gel mascara is a really nice product. The product is clear and scent free and does not irritate my eczema sensitive skin. The packaging looks ugly but you can't really complain for the price. You have to wipe of the excess on the brush before using because otherwise it does apply to wet. This does not leave my brows crunchy at all (if you don't use to much) and keeps them in place for most of the day. Off course there are better brow gels out there but I don't want to spend money on a clear brow product so for me this does just fine!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by adrixox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Whenever I brush this product into my brows, the filling of my brows just rubs offs and disappears, like I never ever even filled in my brows. The product makes my brow hairs stick together, this is maybe because of the super wet formula or the really big brush. You can't really go wrong with such a cheap product and if you want to, its worth trying. Have never tried it as a mascara and really don't see a need for a clear mascara. It's a BARELY alright product. The packaging is cute and simple though.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

I bought this because my Anastasia brow gel was done and wanted to try something cheaper. And let me tell you it's not even close to it.
First of all when I take out the wand there's too much product so I have to scrape it on the tube before applying it on my brows.
After I apply this within like 2 hours its completely gone! When I touch my eyebrows they're soft again like I never put anything on them before.
I don't mind the packaging as long as the product works for me. Besides i actually like that I can see how much product is left in the tube.
This is just like the Maybelline clear mascara (it was my first ever brow gel years ago), which doesn't work either.
My eyebrows are stubborn and thick so if yours are not like that you can try it and maybe it'll work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I bought this to set my eyebrows after filling them in as I don't see the point in paying a lot of money for a product that can't really screw anything up. I use it every morning over my eyebrow pencil and it dries quickly without going on overly wet. It holds my (heavily filled in) brows in place all day without them smudging or losing their place.

The price is amazing (AUD$3) and I like that the packaging is clear so you can see how much product is left. I've already repurchased this several times.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

It's great. Does the job. Holds my eyebrows in place for a good while. Super cheap. What is there not to like? Even the brush is a quite nice size. Have not tried it on my eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've never had a brow gel before, but for its price I can hardly complain. I put this to use when I am going to a special event like a wedding and need my brows to stay put though mine rarely misbehave. Can get a little crusty on the brows if too much is applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by swordfern

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first brown gel, so I don't have much to compare it to, but it works great for me! It goes on smoothly and the brush grooms my brows nicely and much more easily that I was expecting. I haven't noticed any clumping, and the gel is not visible after it dries. I also have not experienced any flaking. The tube is clear and fun to use - it's neat to be able to see the product and how much you have left! The price is cheap and cheerful. I'd say that the biggest downfall is that it doesn't have extreme holding power, but if you're careful about not touching your face then it 'holds' up just fine lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Josiegleeson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cheap product but the packaging looks cheap. The gel inside is very wet, takes ages to dry, comes out in blobs and the brush is really hard to use for brows as you get product all over your face. I find it didn't keeps my brows in place and would prefer to just hairspray my spooly instead and use that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my tried and true brow gel. I don't see the point in spending tons of money on a brow gel. This definitely gets the job done just fine. I will repurchase over and over.