Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I didnt like this product cause the result wasn't longlasting.Not a good staying powder....definitely not buying again

Honestly for me, this product did not do much. I originally purchased it to tame my eyebrow hairs. This product is also labelled as a gel for your lashes too but I do not see a reason why anybody would use it on their lashes - It doesn't do anything.

To a certain degree, it does do the trick but the hold of the gel isn't that great. On inital application, the product is extremely wet and my eyebrow hairs are held in the direction (and place) where I want them to be in. It takes probably up to five minutes just for it to dry. I've tried applying less product but then I would just be applying a thin coat of clear gel on my brow hairs. I want HOLD!

(Would probably consider buying something with a waxier formula to get what I wanted)

VERDICT: If you're looking for a product to tame your unruly eyebrow hairs, don't purchase this unless you want to apply a formula on your hairs that is best described as "gooey water". Yes! It's literally like applying water to your eyebrows! It doesn't do much.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this stuff,amazing for the eyebrows.I also use it when I go to pool parties or the beach.I know that I can swim,dance and all that without worrying about "panda eyes" and mascara everywhere.Price is amazing as well.

I feel like this brow gel doesn't do much. I apply it when I use a pencil on my brows and I don't feel it keeps them in place all day long. I mean, it's better than using nothing but it's not a great product either. I would recommend the Maybelline one over this anyday.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT ! Personally I only use it to keep my brows in shape after I do them, because I hate finding stray brow hairs have been sticking out during the day.

Pros:
ALWAYS keeps brows in place ALL DAY
Totally clear, can't even tell its there when it dries
There's heaps in the bottle, over 150 uses I'd say

Cons: it has never ever bothered me, but when your it dries and you touch your brow, you can feel it's there slightly, and if you put too much on you might feel it when you move your brows up and down, but that's kinda to be expected with brow gel.

I bought the product for $4.10 AUD which is super cheap if you're living in Australia and it works well for the price. For me it works well and it sets down the hairs and tames brow hairs into place. I only have a few brow hairs that tend to stray a little so I use this product to tame the brow and make sure my brows look defined. When applying just make sure to remove excess product off the brush or you will use a bit too much product which can remove or smear some of the brow products you have used to fill in brows. Definitely will be repurchasing and it doesn't hurt to try this product as it's pretty cheap! :)

PROS:
Tames hair, does it's basic job of taming brows, less than $5 AUD!

CONS:
nothing really

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

First of all, the packaging broke about a week in when I was putting the wand back in the container.

The gel itself isn't anything special. It stays wet for about an hour on me, doesn't hold my brows in place at all. For me, it's basically like putting water on my brows. I'm throwing it away and will never repurchase.

ETA: The packaging actually broke twice -- the twisty part of the cap and the wand. Completely useless. I'd rather pay for the Anastasia one that works better and the packaging is great.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very unruly brows and I picked this up in the hopes that it could tame my brows before I added my brow powder on. But alas! It did not. It flaked a lot on me and on the 2nd hour of wear, my brows broke loose and it was like I didn't have any brow gel on!
I think I can attribute that to the fact that my forehead gets oily a lot and maybe that could be the one breaking down the product.
This product goes solely on my brows because it's so unsanitary pumping the wand back in and applying it on your lashes. at least the elf on has separate tubes for the brows and the eyelashes.
When I swatched the product on, the gel felt thin and didn't feel like it had any grip to it at all! Even on the really fine hairs on my hand, this still didn't grip well.
I really wanted this to work but maybe I should try the one elf has.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I haven't bought a clear brow gel in ages because my brows have gotten sparser over the years and I wanted to cut time from my makeup regime.
I was at Shoppers Drug Mart looking for items to take advantage of one of their Optimum points specials so I nabbed this brow gel for $2.99 CAD.
I'm definitely impressed with this brow gel (I use it for the brows, never the lashes) because the formula isn't goopy and thick but nice and lightweight.
I hate having to wait for a gel to dry on my brows and what's worse is if it's thick and gives my brows an unnatural look.
This just keeps things in place very naturally without leaving any sticky residue.
A definitely re-purchase.

It gives me the perfect eyebrow. Doesn't budge at all and keeps my eyebrow at place. Lovin it.

Popular Mascaras